.~2: Santa and Rikimaru~.

*!Words to Know!*

คุณจะอายถ้าไม่หุบปาก = You will be embarrassed if you don't shut up.

넌 너무 예뻐서 = You are so pretty
—————————————————————————

They were all in one of the dancing rooms, practicing their duo performances for a live later next week.

Santa was with Rikimaru, and Patrick with ZhouKeyu.

Santa and Rikimaru already had their dance perfected, so they volunteered to help the other pair practice the choreography.

It would've been easier to get the steps down if Patrick and ZhouKeyu didn't get into a heated argument before practice.

"This isn't going well.." Santa whispered to Rikimaru after watching them fail choreography a fifth time.

"Why are we doing this song again?" ZhouKeyu asked annoyed.

"Because we're singing songs from different countries we're from. You guys got Thailand. I think it's good since Patrick is from Thailand." Rikimaru responded.

"Well why am I his partner? Shouldn't he have been with Nine then?" ZhouKeyu snapped.

Patrick, looking irritated, responded to him.

"Well it probably wouldn't have been a big deal if someone was actually practicing instead of being on his phone 24/7!"

"I told you already I need to in order to make sure everything goes according to plan!"

"What fucking plan?! You haven't told me shit! You keep saying that but you won't actually tell me what it's about!"

Santa and Rikimaru gasped in the corner. Patrick barely curses, and if he does then he's very angry.

ZhouKeyu sighs and puts his hand on his face to calm his anger. "I'm not doing anything bad. Stop thinking I'm like starting a mafia or something!"

"Well you never tell me anything anymore! How am I supposed to know what's going on Daniel!" Patrick yelled, tears forming in his eyes.

"Patrick..." ZhouKeyu whispered. He then proceeded to hug Patrick tightly, and patting his hair while doing so.

"I'm sorry..." ZhouKeyu whispered into Patrick's ear, which he felt Patrick nod and hug him back tightly.

Santa and Rikimaru didn't know what to do, so they decided to call a break, and left to give them some space.

10 minutes later, Santa and Rikimaru were walking back to the dance room until they stopped outside the door and looked into the window.

And what they saw was surprising.

ZhouKeyu's hand was on Patrick's waist as they twirled around, singing the lyrics. The other pair snuck into the room quietly, not wanting themselves to be seen.

"Cause you're so lovely when you smile." Patrick and ZhouKeyu sang in harmony. They looked at each other with so much love and affection.

It was like watching a romantic movie.

They sang together:
"넌 너무 예뻐서 lovely lovely
넌 너무 예뻐서 lovely lovely

너무 예뻐서"

"Cause you're lovely and I love you..." Patrick finished himself, looking into ZhouKeyu's eyes lovingly. They looked like they wanted to kiss so badly.

They were about to but Rikimaru and Santa coughed loudly to get their attention. Patrick and ZhouKeyu removed themselves off of each other in panic and started patting down their clothes.

"That was really good! Right Santa?" Rikimaru asked.

"Yeah it was, I could feel the chemistry between you to. So much that it felt real." Santa teased.

ZhouKeyu and Patrick ears because pink as Patrick coughed quietly to himself.

"Patrick, what's going on? Why are you coughing? Did I make someone embarrassed~?" Santa continued to tease.

"คุณจะอายถ้าไม่หุบปาก..." People whispered to himself.

"What was that?" Rikimaru asked.

"Nothing..I'm going to get some water, be right back." Patrick announced, walking to the door.

"Patrick there's some right...here." Rikimaru said, but Patrick still left the room. ZhouKeyu turned around to grab his own water bottle, but he had a smirk on his face while doing so.

Hours later, Santa and Rikimaru passed by the cafeteria, where they saw ZhouKeyu giving Patrick a custom bracelet.

Patrick jumped onto him, hugging and screaming thank you over and over again.

'Huh,' Santa thought. 'That's why he was being secretive.'