.~5: Nine~.

"Joong, I'm telling you! Something is up with Patrick!" Nine whispered yelled into the phone. Joong looked up from his book, and stared at Nine curiously.

"What do you mean by 'something is up'? I just called him yesterday and he seemed perfectly fine to me." Joong asked.

"No! Nothing is bad with him. He's just so happy all of a sudden!" Nine said, looking annoyingly confused.

"Why is him being 'so happy' concerning?"

"Because he's like giddy all the time. Every time he reads a text message he squeals like a schoolgirl, but every time I would ask him he would immediately deny it! It's like he's in love with whoever he's texting?"

"Has anyone else in INTO1 realized his behavior?"

"Now when I think about it, everyone has been telling me how close ZhouKeyu and Patrick are but like when are they not. I swear those two are never apart."

"How close exactly?" Joong questioned further.

"Like they eat together, practice together. Mika told me he caught them sleeping together. Touching each other a lot more. A lot more hand holding and hugs, but when someone is around they act as if they hate each other."

"Nine...have you ever thought about if ZhouKeyu and Patrick are very close now? As in as close as we are?" Joong asks.

Nine's face visibly changed into anger and horror when he realized what Joong meant.

"NO WAY! Even if we can consider that possibility, he would've told me! I'm his brother!" Nine argued.

"First off, I know your bond is strong but he doesn't have to tell you anything," Joon started. Nine pouted but he continued. "Secondly, what's wrong if he dates him?"

"Nothing is wrong with it...it's just China is very conserative. If anyone finds out reporters will do anything in their power to try to bring them both down. They're both just teenagers, I don't want them to go through what we did." Nine stated.

Joong's eyes softened at the response. "I get you're worried about them, but they aren't babies Nine. There would need to be hundreds of managers to take them down. They may be young, but with their talent, they could be the next BTS. I get you're worried for them, I am too, but the one thing we don't have to worry about is that they have each other."

"I hate it when you're right...thank you." Nine whispered.

"No problem, I know when you overthink. One of the things I love about you." Joong responded, a smirk forming on his face.

"Ew." Nine insulted, but smiled at him. He wished he could hug Joong right now.

Right as they were going to continue the topic, Patrick stormed into his room annoyed.

"Nine! Did you take my perfume again?! I thought I said not to use it anymore- oh hi Joong." Patrick greeted. Joong waving his hand in response.

Nine stayed quiet when he looked Patrick up and down.

Patrick was wearing ZhouKeyu's shirt.

He knew it was his too, because he remembered complimenting it in one of the vlogs they did back in the dorms. It's big in ZhouKeyu so it's definitely big on Patrick now. It goes down to his knees.

Nine breathed in slowly and asked the question. "Patrick, why are you wearing ZhouKeyu's shirt?"

Patrick's face paled as he looked down and realized he was in fact wearing Daniels shirt. His face turned beet red as just turned around and left the room.

Nine turned back to his phone, where Joong was already looking at him with a teasing smile.

Yeah, they were definitely dating.