P R O L O G U E

Frances POV

"Madie tama na 'yan.Ghad, please look at yourself girl, this is not you!!" Karla said in a high tone while tapping Maddie at the back, still trying to comfort the latter.

Her place is a mess, literally a mess! The clothes are everywhere, there's a bottles of beers at the floor, used plates at the sink! I looked around and shit how can she live in a place like this.

We're at her condo since tita, Maddie's mom called as to asked help because as you can see our friend is not in her self lately. According to Tita she's been like this for about a month na. I can't see where's my friend that I grow up with.

"Yaaaah!  Why you're like that ba? Make some kwento to us, we're your best friends Madie! What are friends for if you won't tell us your problems. You know that you can tell us everything, maybe we can help." Coco said while combing Maddie's hair. Giving comfort to our dear friend here. Hays.

We gathered around her trying to get her attention or information rather.
We saw her like this na, magulo ang buhok and tulala lang. Kami na nga mismo yung nagbukas ng door dahil door bell kami ng door bell hindi niya parin binubuksan. Tumawag pa kami sa staff nitong Condo para makahingi ng duplicate kasi pati sila hindi na nakikitang lumalabas si Maddie.

I'm giving her an air with my pamaypay. Karla at the other hand are rubbing Maddie's back trying to give the comfort that she can give. And Coco still trying to comb our friend's hair.

A typical highschool students trying to comfort their friend.

Madie just look at the three of us without an emotion then binalik ang tingin again sa labas. Gosh! How can we help her if ganyan siya?! What's wrong with her?! Really?!

"If you don't want to tell us edi don't! We'll gonna find it in our own ways na lang. Just make sure na pogi yang iniiyakan mo." I said while brushing my hair out of frustrations. I'm being impatient with her, I breathe heavily trying to calm myself.

Maddie really love that guy.
Whos the guy that made my friend cry?  He's so mayabang to do this to my friend. Sukalkalin ko yang bagang niya. We don't know the name of the guy because we never have the time to meet him.

Tahimik lang itong nakatingin sa labas ng bintana. Pinagmamasdan ang mga sasakyan at mga tao.

I'm observing her since we arrived in here and one thing that got my attention. There's something about her that I can't put into places. My mind kept on telling me that there's something wrong about her.

" Earth to Madelaine Epilogo? He's gwapo ba?" Ani Coco habang tinataas taas ang dalawang kilay kay Maddie.

Nakuha pa talagang magpatawa nito eh.

"Superr" She said in a very low voice. she  looked us with a small smile.

The three of us looked at her horrified. Really?! She really spoke to us after an hour? Just to say that? That's it?!

Fck?

"FUCK?" I cursed.

"True ba?! Aaaaaaaaah!" Coco screamed saka nagtatalon sa gilid.

What's wrong with her? After how many days we tried to talk to her ito lang sasabihin niya? Really?! 

"Ano name! Search ko sa IG! Dali Mads!"Coco said while  she's browsing her phone. Ready to type the name of this boy. Sabay yugyug kay Maddie.