#0.0

~•~

Olivia is Oliver moys twin sister. They both were pretty smart but out of the both of them she ended up graduating early and going to college.

In highschool, she wasn't a bad student but she'd just go to parties here and there and get into a little bit of trouble. Her family would always call her the wild one which she didn't mind.

Oliver and Olivia were super close but when he started with social media and when she focused more on school they distanced a bit. She never really was in his videos cause she either wasn't there or just didn't want to be in the camera.

One of the universities she attended had a study abroad program and she already loved the idea of traveling so she was able to get a scholarship and was so excited.

She loves photography and dancing and is more of a freelancer when it comes to jobs nd stuff.

Learning different languages and cultures and meeting new people, she loved it. She was lucky too considering how young she was.

Shes about to be a senior in college so as the semester ends she decided to visit back home. Except she's going to go live with her brothers until next semester. Olivia hasn't seem them since Florida and now they're social media stars who live in California.

Let's see how this goes