#03

Olivia's place

Opening my eyes, I look up at the ceiling for what seems like the 3rd time tonight. This is the 3rd time I've woken up. Grabbing the phone I check the time and groan when it showed that it was only 3am. great. I'm suppose to leave in exactly 2 hours. I've been waking up because of all the unnecessary overthinking. Literally my worst enemy.

"Should I do this? Is it even a good idea?" you think to yourself. Frustration washed over you as these thoughts kept popping into your head. "It's only a couple of months" you keep telling yourself. A couple of months being 7 months exactly.

I dont have any other options anymore. The two main reason to moving is, one, I haven't seen my brothers in awhile and they offered, and two, my contract for the apartment is coming to an end soon and I couldn't find another place to stay at quick enough since my brothers offer has been there since they first moved to California.
Seojun's roommate isn't moving out until next semester, which is why I'd possibly be moving in with him until the time comes for the Internship. Which I had forgotten about.
This isn't helping at all.

I should close my eyes and try to fall back asleep rather than thinking about all of this.
But instead I find myself going on my phone and opening tiktok. Going onto Sebastians page I look through the different videos and stopping on one. "North star boys" you say to yourself. Looking throught the different videos, I get curious of course and start looking through all of their pages.

I really hope Oliver doesn't get overprotective in anyway. Besides he should know that I wouldn't let any of them try anything anyways.

Yawning, I put my phone down and turn the lamp off. Covering myself with the blanket I bury my face in my pillow and close my eyes, hoping to get just a little more sleep.

                                  ~******~

I wake up to my alarm going off but for some reason the timing seems off. Rubbing my eyes and sitting up I go to turn it off only to see that the time said 6:00.

I keep blinking until I realize what the time said. "WAIT FUCK" I overslept. The plane was leaving at 6:30 and the airport was 20 minutes away. Getting up quickly, I throw on a sweater and some sweats not even bothering to wear something nice. I grab my little bags and rush downstairs and sigh when I see my luggage already by the door.
I forgot that I had put it there last night.

Right as I was about to call for an uber, there was a knock on the door. "There's seriously no way that he came" I think to myself as I go to open the door. There was was, standing in the hallway waiting for me to answer. "I didn't think you were serious when you said you would take me" I say as I let him in. "Why wouldn't I be? What kind of bestfriend do you take me for" he says as he places his hand over his chest pretending to be offended. "A shitty one" I reply back. "You sure you got enough sleep? You kinda look like a mess right now" seojun says as he messes with your hair trying to get on your nerves. I swat his hand away "stop it." He smiles "You know you wanted me to come so don't be mean and pretend like you don't like me." I smile back and start picking up my luggage. "Okay, well if you're such a good bestfriend then come on and help me with my stuff."

He helps me carry the rest of my luggage into his car and places it in the trunk. As we both get in, he holds out a drink "Coffee?" he ask. "omg thank you" i said as I take it from his hand. The car ride was short considering it was only 20 minutes away. I put on some music as he started driving.