#01

A small amount of light was seeping through the squared window of the apartment. The light curtains allowed the morning sun to shine through and hit the sleeping girl's face. After tossing and turning, you finally wake up. While yawning you grab your phone and check the time. You didn't sleep in as much as you expected too. All you could focus on was the terrible headache you had, you were hungover.

Olivia's pov.

Getting out of bed, I walk over to the bathroom already expecting a mess.  

Jesus .

Looking into the mirror I was met someone who looked exactly like me but messier and tired.  Starting the shower I undress and step into the luke warm water. I sigh as it helps me wake up instantly, last night was one of those nights. 

                                                                                          ----

After my shower I head downstairs and was welcomed with a beautiful smell. Food. I quickly made my way to the kitchen, already expecting some one there. I was right of course, there he was, hovering over the stove. Walking over to him I wrap my arms around his waist and lean my head on his back "good morning."

Looking over at me he smirks "good morning princess" he said sarcastically. Opening my eyes I look up at him "ew don't ever say that again." I let go and go sit down at the table. Seo-jun laughs as he sets my plate down.

"Ah but I thought you liked that name" he says as he sits down and pretends to look offended. 

"Never once said that" I said as I roll my eyes.

It soon then began to fall into a comfortable silence as you both started eating. Midway in between, he hands over 2 pills that look like ibuprofen. "aw and i thought you didn't care" "shut up" he says quickly. Smirking, i get up and collect the dishes and rinse them off. "Thanks junny" I said while looking over at him. He gets up and starts rinsing his dishes off too "not a problem."

Still feeling tired, I head into the living room and lay down on the couch. Sprawled out with my eyes closed. "Please don't ever let me drink that much again jun" I said while groaning. Hearing his heartwarming laugh he says "where's the fun in that ??"

                                ~******~

After changing into some sweats nd a t-shirt, you grab your bag and make sure to double check that you had your necessary belongings. You had forgot that you had promised your friend Lisa that'd you would go to the dance studio with her before you leave for California.

Rushing outside, you open the passenger car door and quickly get in. Seojun had offered to give you a ride to the studio since it was on his way to work. You had declined at first but he insisted since it was a bit of a walk and he promised you that he wouldn't be late. Giving in of course, you let him. It was a free drive so win win.

"You excited?" he ask while still focusing on the road, but breaking the calming silence. "for what?" I ask not paying attention. "For California what else dumbass" "oh" i responded quietly. I noticed him looking over at me like i was some weirdo. "What?"
"Are you fr? You're literally going to be living in cali for a few months and the only reaction you give is "oh" he says while mocking you. You just shrug at him "I mean I guess I just don't see it as that big of a deal, okay. It's just my brothers and a couple of their friends." all a lie I keep telling myself. If anything im actually nervous asf but i don't want to end up backing out now, its too late. "Okay okay but like, you haven't seen them awhile, plus you're meeting new people that you'll be living with for a couple of months, andd the place seems really cool." he glances at me again. "Okay okay" I said as I slowly smiled. "maybe it is a little cool nd all"