#02

At the nsb house

Sebastian had only woken up a few minutes ago as he had a busy schedule today and so did the rest of the guys. After getting ready he heads downstairs as he finds some of the guys already down there, along with Oliver.

Darren was in the kitchen cooking breakfast alongside regie, the other guys were doing wtv and sebastian went to sit down next to Oliver on the couch. As Darren finishes up he tells the rest of the guys that breakfast is done.

As everyone starts eating, Sebastian goes to eat next to oli in the living room so they can talk about the new arrangements. "Have you thought of who's bunking with who since Liv's going to be living with us." Oliver looks at his brother with a confused expression then remembers "i have but i havent mentioned it a lot to the guys." Sebastian nods his head but then asks "Did you get her a bedroom set then ?" It got quiet for a moment. "No i havent, im sorry i was caught up with some things but wait what do you mean me i thought you did, no?" Seb sighs, "no I asked you to do it."

They went back and forth about it and some of the boys overheard. Reggie, Ryan and Darren walk into the living room

"Why are you guys arguing?" Ryan ask while grabbing a pillow and laying down on the couch. "And so early bruh" Darren said after yawning. They all sit near the brothers and wait for them to speak. "We werent arguing, we were just talking about how we forgot to set up the room for our sister." Oliver scoffs, "Sebastian meant to say he forgot." Sebastian gives oliver a look. "Oh shit I forgot about that." Darren says.

Darren speaks up " wait will another one of us have to bunk with somebody for her to have her own room?" Ryan groans "make darren nd Regie share." "Yeah i wouldnt mind" Darren said as he scooted closer to Regie nd giving him a look.

"Ay, just let her bunk with me or one of the guys" Regie said while smirking "I wouldn't mind if it was with me tho." They all look at Regie and try not to laugh at Oliver's glare that he was giving. Reggie was quick to put his hands up "it was a joke bro chill." Oliver turn back to sebastian as Ryan smacked the back of Regies head.

"So? Back to liv?" Sebastian sighed " i'll just order one later and we can get it tomorrow. It'll be setup by the time she gets here and she can just get the other things she needs yk." Oliver nods. "Okay so Darren nd Regie is sharing a room and Ryan nd justin?" They all nod agreeing. "Ay be careful though regie Darren might try something."

As they finished up talking,  Manager Ty walks in with Kane & Justin following in behind him. "We got some filming to do today, and some other things so let's get on it. Sebastian, Oliver, we got a meeting to go to. The rest of you catch up on some videos."

They all groaned and started cleaning up and getting ready to complete their schedule for today.

-------------------------
This one's just a short chapter