(Old Looney tunes) Marvin x Robot! Female! Reader.

"At last.. after 56 hours of work, my feminine machine is finally complete." Marvin said after wiping sweat off his face. "Now to turn on the switch." He added. Marvin then proceeded to flip the switch on my back to activate me. "Hello master. What is my purpose?"

 Marvin then said, "Your purpose is to do whatever I say." I then saw another switch on my  stomach. "Master, what does this  switch do?" I asked. "No wait! That's your lust mode switch! Don't touch it!" But  it was too late.

My pupils then turned into hearts and said, "Oh master, I'll obey your every command...And I mean anything..." 

"Oh dear, back to the old drawing board..." Marvin says in defeat. I then love-tackled Marvin to the ground. "W-what are you doing?! You're supposed to obey me!" Marvin yelled furiously. "But Master, you're too cute to obey.." I said attractively.  "Somebody help!!" Marvin yelped. I tried to kiss Marvin in the lips, but he kept squirming around. "Master, stay still so I can kiss you! You're making this a little tricky!" I shouted. Marvin then had the chance to flip my 'lust mode' switch to 'normal mode'. "Master, are you alrigh-" I interrupted when I was on top of him. "O-oh my..My apologies."  I stuttered while blushing. "It's not big of a deal actually. I really should have removed the lust switch." Marvin apologized. I then heard a clang noise. "Oh, it just fell off.." I giggled. "I suppose we get some rest. Its getting late." Marvin yawned. "Roger that!" I said while getting ready to shut down to sleep. "At least she obeys my commands, might as well use her for later..." Marvin mumbled. 

MARTIAN LOG #69

FEMININE MACHINE HAS BEEN BUILT,

HAS TOUCHED HER LUST SWITCH

 WENT   EXCITEDLY  HAYWIRE (LITERALLY)

STOPPED HER LUST SWITCH BY FLIPPING IT BACK TO NORMAL 

STRANGE EVENT HAPPENED (LUST SWITCH FELL OFF)

WENT TO BED

FEMININE MACHINE HAD SHUT HERSELF DOWN FOR THE NIGHT