(The Looney Tunes Show) Marvin x Reader (Lemon)

It all started in a room, where the Looney tunes were talking. And then Bugs came in the room and said, "Everyone, someone new will be joining us today." The tunes cheered and guessed,

"It'll probably be a cat.."  Sylvester yelled. "Or a Duck!" Daffy shouted."Or a Bird!" Tweety added. "Or a Martian!" Marvin yelled. Everyone then went silent and looked at him. "What?" Marvin asked while looking at them back.

"No, She's a normal person. Her name is Y/N." Bugs announced. "Hi everybody! Its  nice to meet you all!"I greeted. I was wearing a everyday outfit. Blue shorts, F/C shirt/tang top.

The others then introduced themselves. Marvin then started to blush... "What's wrong, Marvin? You look flushed."  I said worriedly. "I'm fine, I just watched a romance movie, and I'm still thinking about it." Marvin stated. "Same! I watched Fifty Shades Of Grey!" I replied. "W-w-whats that?" Porky asked. "Its a romantic movie! Let's watch it tonight!"  I recommend. Then, at 9 PM, we watch the movie. 30 minutes in.. and the tunes are disgusted. "WHAT ARE WE WATCHING?!" Bugs screamed in fear. "My favorite movie!" I replied. After the movie, Many tunes were throwing up, crying, and acting like they're paranoid. Except for Marvin, who was blushing. 

"I never saw anything like that before.." Marvin stuttered. " Well.. I want to tell you something..I.. really like you.." I said while blushing. "I like you too.." Marvin replied. Then, we pulled closer, looking at each other deeply in the eyes. "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" someone yelled when we were about to kiss. "IF YOU WANNA COPY THINGS IN THE MOVIE, GO IN HERE!" Daffy yelled as he puts us in a big closet. "Just let me know when you two are done!" Daffy reminds. "We will!" I shouted. After he left, we then looked at each other's eyes again, and pulled ourselves close. Our lips start to touch,(even though Marvin doesn't have one) and we start to kiss. Our tongues wrestle as we moan quietly. After 2 minutes of kissing, we then were about to get it on. We took our clothes off, except for Marvins helmet. "Ready?" I asked. "Do earthlings breed like this?" Marvin asked me. I nodded. And then, we were going at it. Lust was in the air, sweating while moaning. "I've...never experienced anything like this.." Marvin grunted. "K-Keep going! I'm almost there!!" I moaned. After 4 minutes, I made the  biggest orgasm I ever had. He then took out his c**k and cum flowed out.(Y/N can't  get pregnant) Until someone knocked on the closet door. 

"Hey shorty, you done in there?" Bugs asked. "Um.. just a minute!" Marvin panicked.  We got our clothes back on and found the key. "Guys, what were you doing in the closet?" Bugs asked us. "Daffy put us in there." I said while wiping the sweat off my face. "DAFFY!!" Bugs yelled.

  After that,  Me and Marvin had a committed relationship and we went to Bugs and Daffys house to hang out with the others.