(Duck Dodgers) Marvin x Singer Reader.

Hi. My name is Y/N. And I'm a professional singer, known from all over the globe. And as you can see, I'm not at Earth. You may wanna know how I got in this situation. 

Well... It all began a few hours ago. Walking out of a building after my newest concert...waiting for it to become an album. Until I saw something in front of me. Something huge... something unidentifiable. It was a UFO. (Unidentified Flying Object)

 "What's this thing doing here?" I said to myself. Then, something came out of it.. a 3 foot tall Martian. "Marvin the martian?" I said surprisingly. "Yes.. and I'm here to take you for examining." He replied. " Oh C'mon!! I have another album to work on!" I shouted. "Wait.. you're a famous singer?" Marvin asked surprisingly. "Yeah! I've been doing this for 16 years!" I said.

"Oh.. but to prove it.. I'll have to take you." Marvin stated. "Ok.. but just this once.." I agreed.  

Me and Marvin then went inside the ship without people looking. Then we took off.

While we were there, thousands of martians were seated. And so was the queen and Marvin.

The music then came on and I started singing. All of them were amazed, but except for the queen. To spice things up, Mr. Brightside came on and I started to sing  loudly.The queen then was amazed and claps her hands. As I was done.. the audience started to cheer and applauded. I was so happy, I started crying tears of joy. Marvin then went on the stage and gave me a hug. "That was marvelous, Y/N.."  He said while hugging. 

"Thank you.." I said back. 1 hour later.. I said my goodbyes and went back home.

              The end.