Marvin x Reader: Forever Yours~(slight 🍋)

Ever since you moved in a apartment with your new boyfriend Marvin, you have felt a strong feeling inside, a feeling so hot, you had to share it with him somehow.

"..M-Marvin?"
"Yes, darling?"
"Can I talk to you for a second? I-In private please?"
"Of course, what is it?"
"I..I have a strange feeling in my chest, it feels so warm..I just don't know what's going on.."
"Oh, Y/N, you're just experiencing very strong feelings for your new significant other, such as myself..Isn't that lovely, hmm?"

Marvin's eyes then widen as you breathe heavily as your legs tremble. "O-oh dear..it seems that those feelings have overthrown your body and mind. Perhaps I could be of assistance?"

He then starts to pull you close as your face starts to glow the color of a rose. Marvin then kisses your neck as he puts his hands around your waist.
"M-Marvin, A-ah!"
"Oh my, I suppose that's a very sensitive spot. That could be the case of why you've been acting very strangely."
"You think?"
Marvin chuckles as he stimulates the sweet spot once more. "O-oh f*ck! S-Sh*t, Marvin! Don't stop!" "My, you are full of surprises today, Y/N.."
He then stops and takes your hand as he leads you to the bedroom, where your steamy needs will be demolished and will become the night of your life.