(Space Jam)Marvin x Child Reader.

Y/N's POV: I was just playing with my basketball, minding my own business, until I saw something in the sky.  "Mommy?" I asked. "Yes sweetie?" She replied. "What is that in the sky?" I pointed to the UFO. Then my mom had a gasp of shock. "Honey.. go inside now.." "Why Mommy?" I asked. "JUST GO!!" She yelled. But I didnt listen because I was curious.

The UFO  then landed safely on the ground and a familiar alien came out of it...

"What a beautiful planet! It wasn't as tiny as I thought it would be.. And it was tiring being that referee. " Marvin stated.

"Woah! Its Marvin the Martian!" I said excitedly.

I then opened one of the sliding doors. "Y/N, no!" My mom shouted. But it was too late and went to call the police.

Marvins POV: I was examining every part of this 'backyard' place. Until a child taller than me walked up to me. "Hey! My names Y/N! I know you from the cartoons I watch!" I was very surprised.

Y/N's mom's POV: I don't know what to do... What if that martian took my daughter, or blasted her to dust... But then.. I heard laughing.

No one's POV: Marvin and Y/N were laughing and playing basketball in the backyard, even with K-9. "Maybe that alien wasn't hurtful after all.." Y/Ns mother said to herself.