2.

𝔸𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝟙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟛
𝕊𝕖'ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕚 𝕐𝕦𝕟𝕘
𝔸𝕂𝔸
"𝕋𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕖"

I grabbed a onesie out of the dresser in my room and walked over to Blessence, I grabbed a baby wipe and wiped her down then I put her on the onesie

I grabbed a onesie out of the dresser in my room and walked over to Blessence, I grabbed a baby wipe and wiped her down then I put her on the onesie. Tonya didn't do anything for blessence beside yell and tell me to make her shut up. I don't know why her dumb abusive ass decided to keep the baby knowing she wasn't going to take care of her and only snort crack everyday but thats neither here nor there because the only thing I can do is focus on me and Blessence since Tonya didn't want to take care of her even though she gave birth to her.

I wrapped Blessence in the baby blanket Nene gave me, I haven't talked to Nene or even attempted to reach out to her since she gave me all this stuff for the baby and did a check up on her. I didn't want to be a burden on anyone just because my mother decided she didn't want to take care of the kids she had and would rather snort crack, If I had a penny for everytime I said she snorted crack or watched her I would most likely be rich because the bitch don't do shit with herself.

I walked down stairs with the baby and seen a group of men around tonya around the front door. I could hear them talking about me and I then knew what they were here for, she was going to let those men rape me for her next fix. I slipped out quietly through the back door while no one was looking and went out the back door and started my walk to the most quietest place on the block which was the park that majority all the higher up people go to.

Once I made it to the park a found a bench and sat down while rocking the baby, I guess all the walking I was doing tired her out because she was this close to going to sleep. I had already given Blessence a bottle and changed her diaper before we left so she she be fine. I didn't know shit about a baby but I guess that comes with the fucked up life I have to go through every single day.

I felt a slight presence around me and I was hearing two voices, one of the voices sound so familiar and I couldn't put my finger on it which kinda had me aggravated. I finally looked up to see Nene and some random female walking up to me.

"Se'nari right?" She said while stopping in-front of me while her friend just looked at me staring deep into my face, it almost felt like she ain't wanna be around me but thats beside the point.

"Yea, Nene right? The girl that helped me with my new born sister, again thank you for that but what can I help you with" I said, even though I already knew who she was and I know she knows exactly who I am because she the person that gave me all this baby shit two weeks ago.

"You welcome boo but look I seen you over here with the baby and I wanted to tell you that me and my best friend having a event later on in the gated community Brick wood and we having a give away where we put your name in a raffle and you win 10 thousand if you come in first place and those that come in second receive two carseats, a Versace baby bag, ten outfits for the baby any designer choice, a Dior oblique stroller, and customized baby bottles. I seen you over here and felt like being generous you should come that way I can check up on the baby and make sure she is fine" she said.