4.

𝔸𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝟙𝟚,𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟛
   𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕠 𝕁𝕒𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕚 ℂ𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕕
               𝔸𝕂𝔸
             "𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕥"

I was on the way from a drop I just made with J3 and Tone, them been my niggas since sandbox days, I ain't meet Boonk ass until I was in highschool, Im 23 now, I met boonk through Tone

I ain't have shit to do tonight so I'm get a a couple woods from the gas station and take my ass to the crib and crash.

I was in that big ass house by myself even though I was depressed at times, I preferred to just go with that shit, I ain't need nobody in my fucking business, niggas know to much and cross you regardless of the consequences. I'm quiet for a reason the less you know the better, hate talking to people, I would rather I be mute thats the best way to go.

I was like five minutes from the gas station when I looked in my mirror, I peeped and looked around my surrounds cause this shit could be a set up, niggas will do anything to knock of the big fishes on top, if it aint the feds its the niggas. I'm confused as hell cause why it look like a bitch on the side of the road sitting on a bench with a fucking carseat next to her, buses dont run at this time either some bout its too many shoot outs over here.

I pulled over to the side of the curbed road and reached into my glove compartment grabbing my Glock 18c with the extended mag and suppressor, the minute I felt that this shit was a setup or niggas wanna move funny, I was gone dump this shit with no hesitation.

I tucked my gun in my pants and got out the car, I walked over to where the girl was while watching my surroundings cause once again I don't know this bitch, normally I would just leave the mafucka out here but she got a baby with her and something just telling me help her, I prayed to god that I'm right bout helping her cause if I'm not all hell gon break loose and I put that onna dead.

"Aye lil ma you need help or a ride or some shi ion know" I said. The minute shordy looked up, I was like ain't fucking way this the lil gay boy from that even boonk bitch julissa was hosting with nene for the babies in need. He had a cut on his face.

"Damn look my bad ian know you was a nigga but uhh yo name jari right from that event today" I said. I dont know why he just looking at me like he can't fucking speak, I'm finna walk my ass back to the car and pull off cause ion got time for this shit, I'm tryna smoke and go to sleep.

"I-I-Its Se'nari but yea I was at Nene event earlier" he said. I don't know why he stuttering and talking so low, I could barely hear him, he needa speak up, I'm getting annoyed its 11:30pm at night, ion have time for this, but I cant leave him aint know tell how long he been out here him and nene left lissa shit round 7:45.

"Why you not at home lil one, and why you out here with a baby, you need a ride home?" I said, I honestly don't know why I was helping him but I just was.