5.

𝔸𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝟙𝟝, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟛
          𝕊𝕖'ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕚 𝕐𝕦𝕟𝕘
𝔸𝕂𝔸
"𝕋𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕖"

         𝔸𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝟙𝟝, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟛          𝕊𝕖'ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕚 𝕐𝕦𝕟𝕘               𝔸𝕂𝔸             "𝕋𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕖"

I put the 4oz bottle in the microwave on 15 seconds. It's been three days in this house and I just figured out how to use the microwave so embarrassing. I grabbed the bottle out the microwave and tested the milk on the back of my hand. I walked up stairs and into the guest room then picked Blessence up out of the crib, I cradled her and gently rocked her small body while walking over to the bed, I put the bottle in her mouth and let her suck the bottle.

I needed to find a way to get out of this house asap because I felt like I was being a burden. I was in the big ass house with 6 rooms and a whole lot of other shit I don't even want to bother to even look for or go into, I stayed in the room all day and only went down stairs when necessary. I was only supposed to stay for a day but according to Nene, Bullet decided to let me stay but she wouldn't tell me why which made me anxious. I was trying to push my intrusive thoughts to the back of my head. I stayed silent and I didn't talk unless necessary. I was going by this whole be seen and not heard, I did not want to be kicked out yet again before I can even find somewhere for my baby to be safe.

I felt nothing but embarrassment and pain because I caused myself to be in the predicament. I should've just let those men rape me because then I would have more time to prepare myself by looking for a job to leave Tonya alone in the past. I caused so much uproar and danger to my life because I didn't like to do as told,had I done that maybe things would be so much better. I was now living off of some rich ass nigga that be on his shit. I low key envy those that had better opportunities than I could ever have because I have a fucked life.

I placed Blessence across my shoulder and patted her back at a soft like manner while rubbing it every now and then while I waited for her to burp so I can put her down for a nap, its been almost a month since she was born, only four days left to be exact and I still didn't have my shit together.

I slowly took the baby and placed her across my lap and slowly bounced my leg while patting her back so she would go to sleep, she had already been changed, fed, and I took her a quick warm bath so lil baby should be tired out. I wanted to take a nap myself because I knew she was gonna keep me up all night when she either needs her diaper changed or she hungry, rarely I have to take the blanket off of her because she gets hot around 3-4 in the morning.

I heard a knock on the door and I picked the baby up then placed her in the bed surrounding by all these fucking pillows on this bed, it had to be at least 10 pillows on the bed and I think the bed is a california king, I swear this nigga gotta be some type of con artist or some shit. I walked over the door and opened it then peaked my head out, once I saw who it was I just opened the door wider.

"Its some wings and fries in the kitchen if you want something to eat jit, you left the baby can of milk on the counter, it was half way full so I went and got some more" Bullet said. I didn't even realize that I left that down there and he didn't have to buy her milk but Ima give him his lil one two for that, even though he one tall ass scary looking lanky nigga, I appreciate the being helpful, because he took me in and he didn't have to.

"Thanks for telling me, I'll be down soon let me just make sure the baby fine and thanks for the milk." I said. He coo peoples, but I know good things don't last long.

"Bring the baby with you Nene here too" he said, then he turned around and walk off. I didn't even get to say nothing back before he walked off, I noticed he don't talk much either and I barely see dude he always gone too, I guess thats a plus because he be giving me anxiety when he around.

I walked over to the bed, I picked the baby up carefully to not wake her up and placed her across my shoulders while holding the back of her head to support her. I left the room door open because I had no way to close it, hopefully nobody went through our stuff even though it wasn't much. I walked down the stairs slowly because I promise ima scream if I drop her, once I made it down stairs I tried to walk past the living room with little to no movement because when Blessence is woken up she is in a crying fits.

" Aye Se'nari , come over here right quick" Somebody yelled across the room. I paused because I already knew it was coming, the minute I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, she started crying, damn bro now I have to figure out a way to quiet her down and her pacifier is upstairs. I walked into the living and looked at everybody with a hollering baby attached to my shoulder, I mugged the fuck out of everybody because what was the point of that, I didn't even know all these people was here because had bullet warned me I wouldn't have brung my ass down here at all, this is some complete and utter bullshit, now I'm aggravated.

I sat down on the black couch with white decor. I looked around the room and the people that were in here was J3,Tone, Nene, and of course bullet. I'm pretty sure it was J3 that yelled my name across the room because Nene slapped him on the back of the head. I rubbed blessence's back trying to get her to quiet down, she wasn't shouting anymore she was just crying with slight hiccups. I moved her into my arms and cradled her while rocking back and forth, she slowly closed her eyes and went to sleep, Blessence is a quiet baby but once she was woken up, needed to be fed, or needed her diaper changed, she got real fussy and stubborn.

" I don't know yall and yall don't know me but can yall at least keep it down for the baby and I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful but I just put her to sleep, sorry if I offended anybody but damn why did you yell my name across the room" I said. I wasn't trying to be rude but I felt like it was fucked up for him to do that. I was hungry and I haven't ate since Julissa's event.

"My bad, I aint mean to wake lil baby up." J3 said. I just nodded my head and put my undivided attention on the baby

" I don't know why his dumb ass called you like dat, but I told him to call you over here to ask you bout a proposition" Bullet said. I nodded my head while continuing to look at the baby.

" Come work for me" he said. My body froze and my anxiety sky rocketed because what was he talking about.

___________________________

First off why is writing with a phone so complicated and two yall funny asl

My top funniest comments rn

My fyp filled with that Montgomery fight broo i been laughing my ass off, sumbody said they turned his crocs into socks