━━━━ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖: •┈ᴀ ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ┈•

ᴢɪɢɢʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ'

"𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩" I cursed running from the person I've stolen from, leaves crunched from below my foot as I speeded to my cabin.

I looked back to see if someone is chasing me, and as soon as I turned back I felt a hand hit me right in the face. the pressure made me fall on my back.

I coughed as I felt blood coming from my nose, everything went blurry as I wiped the blood. I sat up to see the last person I wanted to see.

sheila

"You're going to hang witch" was all she said before she and her friends tied my hands and pushed me towards a tree

"before the witches' final breath," they chanted "she found a way to cheat her death"

"UGH, GOD!" I groaned, trying to escape their grasp, "string her up," Shelia said while her friends laugh.

"No, Stop it!" I begged "Stop it! stop!" they ignored it and continued to laugh.

"UGH LET ME DOWN YOU SHITS!" my hands hung above my head as I breathlessly shouted, "LET ME DOWN!"

Shelia walked towards me while I'm still trying to untie myself, she reached into my pocket searching each trying to find something, and I immediately knew what it was.

she pulled out the money I stole and laughed, "Well well. what do we have here?" she circled around me.

"Goddamn thief!" Kurt said "no. no, she's no thief"

"shes possessed," she smirked "by the witch"

"the only way to explain the psycho behavior" she leaned in closer still having that sly smirk on her face, 

"Fuck you!" I tugged my elbow and used it to hit her across the face making her nose bleed.

I smiled "guess we're even now"

"You do know what they did to Sarah fier, right?" she walked closer "They hanged her on this very tree" she kept circling me

"But she'd died forever if you did what you always do to witches" she stopped "You burn the-"

"Hey what are you dick heads up to again!" I looked up staring at a pair of familiar light brown eyes, The girl panted from running

"Z-zig?" my heart pounded with fear and embarrassment, she looked away

Cassie

"You know her?" one of the guys asked her

"uh- um" once again she looked at me with no emotion on her face at all, she took a deep breath "no"

"oh," Shelia said tilting her head slightly and looking at Cassie not buying it, "Then you won't mind if I do this"

"GIVE ME YOUR LIGHTER" she shouted at the boy "what?" She asked as the boy gave her the lighter.

the world started spinning, what was she gonna do with the lighter, why the fuck is Cass here, is she just gonna stand there and watch her do this.

she walked closer "ok Shelia you've made your point," The blond girl said moving closer trying to grab the lighter

"Hold her legs" she shouted

"seriously Shelia," her friend said, "Do it!"

.