━━━━ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴇɴ

𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕥𝕖𝕟: •┈ғʀᴜɪᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅ┈•

ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴏɴ 'ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙'

I waited for the signal in Lizzie's house, once the signal was ignited I went out of the door as quietly as I ran waiting for Sarah. I looked in the direction of Constance's house waiting to see if she would actually go, it was not too long until I saw Hannah, Sarah, and Lizzie walking out, "Ready?" Hannah whispered "more than ever"

...

"The berries make you see the world beyond our own in one bite," Lizzie said leading the way "What does an old lady need to do with that?" Sarah asked "She's not just an old lady, the widows 1,000 years old"

"She drinks the blood of virgins to keep her youth" She continued "Well your in trouble ey?" Hannah nudged me "Piss off" they started laughing

"She sacrificed her husband to become the devil's bride, that's how she gained eternal life," She said "Well, I heard she kept the company of natives" I cut in "and that she fell in love with one" I looked at Hannah and Sarah smirking, their face burned red but was hard to see in the dark "that's why she was exiled"

"She learned their medicine to Solomon told me," Sarah said "He took his wife to her after they lost their child"

"but it was too late" I continued "Are you sure this is the right way?" Hanah asked "how do you know where we're going"

"I've been there before, remember when Abigail had her ring of fire" She turned to look at us earning a small chuckle "She was scratching like a dog during father sermon" I laughed, "Mother told me she'd lain with a demon, the devils gift"

"More like mad Thomas's gift," Sarah said "Whoever she lay with, Abbi made me go to the widow with her"

"And the widow fixed her with witchcraft," Hannah asked sarcastically "Yes witchcraft"

"And some foul-smelling paste made for whores like Abbi Berman," She said "Don't say that" We began walking further and further in the woods, it was not too long until We saw an old cabin ahead of us "Are we sure about this?" no one answered as we followed Lizzie in.

"Widow marry?" Lizzie whispered as she pushed the cloth aside, there was a fire lit in the middle but no one to be seen. weird "Widow mary?" She repeated "She's not here" She turned back "Find the barries"

There was animal skin, weird fruits, and a lot of books. I heard someone talk from the outside as I push the leather over "Sarah?" the woman let go of her "Get out" she whispered, "Get out!"

"Go go!" Lizzie shouted "Get out"

...

𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖' 𝕡𝕠𝕧'

There was folk music playing as people danced around the fire, as horny men and drunk women. well, to be honest, I kinda took a sip from my sister's bottle I heard someone scream as Cassie and her friends walked over "Full moon rises" Lizzie said looking at my sister, "Cassie?" I breathed out.

"stance?" She said, the nickname still sending shivers down my spine "I swear to god call me that again ill not hesitate to break your neck"

"You wouldn't," She smiled cockily "idiot" I rolled my eyes "Oh come on you love me"

Lizzie took a handful of berries and gave us each one, I nudged her "You sure about this?" She just shrugged her shoulders, I took the berry from her hand and began chewing on it. although it tastes... unpleasant I immediately felt relaxed. I reached out to hold Cassie's hands but she has already wandered around,

Suddenly everything went blur and all I could see was Cassie laughing while dancing around with one of the guys. My legs started to walk by themselves towards the laughing girl, "Cas..." I whispered. Her gaze landed on me as she smiled, her eyes were dark as she moved over.

She was trembling a bit but I'm pretty sure I was too, she threw herself on me as her hands sneaked to the back of my neck "h-have I ever told you how pretty you are?" Her voice was raspy "nope"
"You got me mesmerized" she laughed, "you know I have always wonder how soft those lips were" her fingers touch my lips slightly, she chuckled softly. I could wait any longer and kissed her roughly,
She tasted a little like alcohol.
My hands slowly went to her waist gripping it slightly earning a small moan, I felt her smile into the kiss crap I pulled away laughing into the crook of her neck. "That was amazing" she whispered, "cmon let's dance"
She pulled me over as she held both of my hands spinning me around.
....
A/n: sorry for the late update I've been working on another book-