━━━━ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖: •┈ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ┈•

ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴏɴ 'ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙'

"Jesus cons always thought about kissing you once but 2 times," she said looking down at me her hair her eyes red. "Constance!" I heard someone yell "Abigail?" my sister grabbed my hand saying something about a mistake taking me with her, I wasn't listening instead I was watching Cassie giving me a little wave and a small smile.

...

Cassie's Pov'

I sneaked back to my home not wanting my parents to hear me, I went into my bedroom sitting down smiling like a mad man. I remember how pleasantly soft her lips were, how her moans sound a little raspy but soft at the same time, I remember how she looked on the ground gasping for air.

I bit my lip to contain my smile as my hands cover my face silently screaming and kicking my legs a little screw you Constance I thought laying down closing my eyes trying to fall asleep

Next morning

I was sleeping peacefully before someone grabbed my shoulder making me jump "Cas! it's half six"

"You've overslept I've done most of the morning work," My mother said crossing her hand as I got up "All right" I scratched the back of my head trying to soothe the pain. "I'm coming" I sighed as she walked out.

I got ready and helped her make breakfast,

𝕊𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧'

"Merryboy!" I shouted for the dog "Merryboy time to eat" I sighed Opening the door "Merryboy!" I then saw a loose door and put tried to look at it "Merryboy!"

"Sarah" I let out a small squeak and whipped my head around "Oh, heavens" I laughed walking closer to Hannah "You scared me"

The door swung open again "How's it going whore!" Cassie shouted stopping halfway at her tracks "Oh- Oh crap I'm uh-" I rolled my eyes walking toward her making her from behind

"There's something wrong with my father" We all ran to her house while her father sits there chanting something

"A voice shall sing. Order's furnace beckons now," We peaked from the side not wanting to be seen "Woah that's some creepy crap" I out my hand over Cassie's mouth shutting her up

"To be freed, to be released" he continued whispering quietly I barely could hear what he was saying.

"What is he saying?" Cassie whispered and screamed "he looks dead"

"Dead? that's what you're going to be if you don't shut your mouth" I snapped "The voice shall soon become" He continued whispering turning his head over while she pushed us back

Hannah went to get the bible and set it on the table "When did this start?" Cassie asked leaning on the table "Just this morning" The girl next to me replied "He's distracted, Listening to the things only he can hear"

"I look into his eyes and it's as if" Hannah stopped "As if something crawled in from the night and put it on my father's skin"

"it looks like him" I cut in "but..." We all turn his head to him "He's not your father Hannah"

"Mother has gone to the meeting house" Hannah continued, "she says we must ask god But I don't know if its psalm, What passage"

"He needs proper medicine Hannah" I looked at her "I will talk to your mother" "No!" Both Cassie and Hannah said "She can't know you were here"

"I'm not to see you anymore," Hannah said sadness in her eyes "Not to see her?" 

"She suspects me and her Cassie," Hannah said looking at me "She suspects our... wickedness"

"Wickedness?" She scoffed "Wickedness! they call love wickedness?" She got off the table throwing her hands in the air "Yes, and now father is sick"

"Do you think?" She paused "Did we cause it?" She looked at me "Hannah" I whispered "Everything will be alright" The door suddenly broke open, An angry woman Sarah calls 'Mother'barges in.

"You!" She shouted grabbing my hair and throwing me on the floor Cassie ran over and tried to protect me "Autie what are you doing!"

"Look here sweetie she's not supposed to be here" She was angry I can see her clenched hand shake as Hannah's mother threw me out, Not a few more minutes Cassie came running out whipping her teary eyes "Sorry I cry when I'm mad you do know that"

"Of course I do," I said as we walked back to my home

Cassie's Pov'

"She has done nothing auntie! You're overreacting once more!" I said standing next to Hannah,

"You won't completely stop until your best friend completely ruins Hannah's life will you?" She spat

"Mother!" Hannah shouted "You be quiet" I saw her walk closer and knew exactly what she was doing, I stepped in front of Hannah earning a hard slap across my face leaving a burning sensation on my cheek. "Thomas saw you last night!" She pointed at Hannah

"Bull crap" I shouted "You" She looked at me "You disappoint me, my niece, He saw you with Constance, He saw YOU with Sarah!" She shouted once more "He's telling everyone! How dare you bring this filth into our home"

"I see what you and your best friend are girl" She pointed at me "An abomination corrupting my daughter! Born a perversion"
"Well screw your perversion crap!" I could feel tears fall from my eyes, why do I have to cry when I'm mad

I barged out the door whipping my tears Sarah looking at me "sorry I cry when I'm mad you do know that" She smiled softly "Of course I do,"