━━━━ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪: •┈ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴜs ᴋɪʟʟ sʜᴇʀɪғғ ɴɪᴄᴋ ɢᴏᴏᴅᴇ?┈•

ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴏɴ 'ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙'

   I ran to the power outlet with Deena and checked if it was ok, "Ok cut it!" I shouted, "Cut it!" I heard Ziggy shout from afar, The lights went out as the walls were filled with glow-in-the-dark graffiti and words. Suddenly a bell rung catching all of our attention,

"You ready?" I whispered to the curly-haired girl next to me who smirked "Are you?" I laughed rolling my eyes "Let go"

...

We got up and started to run to our hiding space, "I don't see anyone," Deena whispered "I see Martin and Christine" Josh pointed out, I looked overseeing her hold his arm running somewhere, My blood boiled but it wasn't the time to get jealous,

Suddenly a light flashed in my eyes "Police put your hands up!" I did what I was asked to do "Sir let me explain,"

"Drop your weapons!" I put my water gun down "Slide it to me!" Deena slid the gun to them, We heard martin scream as the other police ran to them "Zig!" I got up ran over but was stopped by Deena "Follow the plan Cassie" I looked at ziggy who was cupping martin's face probably telling him to calm down since I can still hear him scream.

We ran to a store and gave Josh the string, "Stay safe ok?" Deena whispered to him, "Cmon we don't have time" 

"Cas go to Christine" I nodded and went to find her, I heard a familiar singing from afar It's Ruby fucking lane alright. 

I hid behind a stall not too far from Ziggy, She was sitting down waiting for the killer to go in as far as they could, She pulled the gate down tieing it to a knot. There was banging from everywhere in the mall. I ran to Ziggy hugging her "You alright?" 

"Bitch I'm Ziggy Berman I never die" I laugh "Let's go" We ran to the bookstall and there he was, "Tommy" I whispered, I pulled the string down but it was caught halfway "Shit, Fuck you whoever done this"

I tugged down the gate with my foot "Cmon you son of a bitch" I grunted as I saw Tommy swinging his ax, I tugged on it one last time making it fall "Goddammit that was scary"

"You did good" Ziggy smiled next to me, "Thanks babe," I said as we ran again, we went to the place where Sam was at and saw that everyone was there "I got one, Martin got the milkman" 

"Four, Make that four" I smiled proudly "Yes we did" she lifted her hand and high five me "Skull mask and rightwing" We both sat down as I glared at Martin, "No ruby?" 

"No we need to keep an eye on-" Martin turned back "Y-yo yo! Why'd it get so quiet?" I looked back to the quiet mall, "Goode" I scoffed, "You don't have to do this" 

"I want to," Ziggy said looking into my eyes, She got out off the counter and ran to the tree I Looked back at Deena nodding, and She gave me a reassuring look "Mount up"