━━━━ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: •┈ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ɴᴏᴡ┈•

ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴏɴ 'ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙'

"I can't breath," I said trying to catch my breath biting my knuckles "Listen to me," He said grabbing my hand "Dalliance or not," He whispered "One does not summon the devil by chance, Even the weakest hearts, The most corruptible soul they extend their hand" He whispered "Which you did not do"

"No," I said "You can always come to me Sarah, My door is always open to you" I felt my heart rate calm down, But then I heard a girl scream.

...

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣' 𝕡𝕠𝕧'

  "H-hey I need to" She tried to catch up, "Oh come on, It's gonna be fun" I went over to a familiar tree and examined it for a mark, "Here we are"

She let out a laugh as I grabbed her hand and ran to the spot, The place that smelled like flowers and rain. "Here we are, Remember this place?" her lips parted as she tries to figure out what the place was, Her face flushed making me smile in satisfaction "Bingo, the place where we kissed last night" Her feet shuffled as I bent down to pick up a flower, "You were to busy to notice how pretty it was," I Tucked the flower behind her ear.

"and the truth is," I slightly lift her chin making direct eye contact with her, "I didn't bother to notice until you left" She bit her lip looking down, I let out a small chuckle and let go of her running around the field horsy filled with flowers.

"Cmon!" I laughed out, "You idiot" She muttered loud enough for me to hear "Oh please you adore this idiot"

She scoffed running after me as I walked backward still making eye contact with the red-head, She licked her lip smiling widely making my heart hammer I felt like I might pass out at this point.

I tripped on something making me fall on my back "Crap, that hurt" I groaned with my eyes shut after a few seconds I felt someone tower over me, My eyes began to flicker open as met with similar blue ones, the girl bent down and planted a kiss on my nose making me giggle hugging her.

"Maybe you aren't so bad after all Schmidt" She whispered, "And you assumed I was Berman?" I raised my eyebrow as she buried her head on the side of my neck, "I have secrets, my love"  I smiled, "I feel sleepy" I breathed out "Sleep then" she started humming something as I closed my eyes.

I took a deep breath as I feel myself slowly go to sleep, but then I was awoken by a small scream that was loud enough for us to hear, "bloody hell what was that" She whispered above me, "I don't have a clue"

We got off me leaving me kinda sad, "Cmon let us go, it might be important" She said helping me up helping me brush off the dirt on my shirt.

...

As we ran we can hear distant voices shouting names and Sarah calling out mine and henry's, we were almost there and I can see people rushing into the meeting house. There were screams and cries so loud that we could hear from over here, Constance took hold of my hand squeezing it "W-whats going on"

"I am completely clueless cons" I softly caress the hand with my thumb, and we ran over well Constance ran over pulling me there with her, and stood outside looking at the people who were screaming inside.

"Constance!" I heard Abigail shout from inside, "Abigail!" Constance shouted back, Not sooner did Abigail comes rushing out with tears in her eyes, "Oh god Constance! I thought you were" the girl let go of my hand and went to hug her sister, "What's happening here?"

"The pastor, H-he locked the kids inside the meeting house and killed them" She choked out, "He even pulled out their eyes"

"and I thought that was you, and I thought I would never see you agai-" I stood there smiling listening to their conversation until someone came rushing over tackling me to the ground-hugging me so tight I swear I would die. "Cassie Henry h-he"

"Sarah how many times do I have to tell you to stop greeting me like this" I pat her back "now what's wrong with henry"

"He's g-gone Cas" I could hear her sob as her grip tightened, "Hey hey it's alright, how about we go to your home cry it out" She started crying as I lay there using my elbow for support, I let out a small sigh gently stroking her hair. 

"Come now get up we can't lay here forever" I felt her get up and wipe her eyes, I can still hear people inside shouting 'Witch craft' 'show yourselves'

...

It was the middle of the night and the people were having a meeting, Sarah, Hannah, and I decided to eves drop, "Hear ye! hear ye! Good people of union, Listen!" The man said as we peeked into the window, "There is dark and evil force work here"

"If we ever to end this misery" He continued "aye!" Someone shouted, "Then we must root out the guilty! We must-"

"Jakob! Please, Goodman Berman, the man responsible is dead" Soloman said "Pastor miller"

"The pastor, Our pastor was a man of God! and this was not him!" people started agreeing, "He was possessed by darkness!"

'Yea!'

"My child, luckily my dear Constance is still alive but many other children died," He said "Our entire bloodline has been stolen from us"

"Someone must pay!" The people Roared in agreement, Suddenly someone got up "I saw some little lambs of  our town," Thomas, I looked at Sarah with worry "Laughing, Dallying on the full moon last!" The cord started shouting again "There were some of us in the woods, But there was no."

"We drank applejack, We danced" I saw some of the people in the crowd nod "We are young, that is not a crime"

"Heathens!" A guy shouted "You have sinned, You have sinned" The crowd joined "Look upon your children" Thomas continued as we tiptoe to see more, "For they will bear the devils mark"

"Witchcraft! witchcraft!" the people continued "Yes witchcraft, but just as my brother Soloman Heroically expelled the darkness among us" Soloman shifted in his seat "By killing our afflicted pastor"

"We too will punish and surmount this evil!" The crowned agreed "As survivors, Our faces always will remain the sun."

"Hear! hear! hear!" The crown banged on their seats "I traced it in my patrol! This scourge centers the union proper"

"I've searched the woods, It does not extend beyond the settlement" He continued "It's here! it's in the union!" the watchman shouted

"We are being punished, And I have a list of names!" He banged the table "Oh, then show it to us! show it to us!" They shouted, we all stood there looking in horror watching them rage and scream.
...