Care

(A/N) this is my first story so don't expect much

Summary: Y/n was forgetting to take care of himself his girlfriend Natasha notices this

Currently Y/n was training with Steve while music was softly playing through the speakers. Suddenly a wave of dizziness suddenly rushed throughout his body allowing Steve to pin him to the floor.

"Y/n are you alright?" Steve asked him a concerned look adorning his features, "..yeah..yeah I'm fine just kinda dizzy"

"If you say so" said Steve, letting go of him. "Damn it Y/n you need to take care of yourself better" Y/n thought to himself, As he was walking out of the training room.

When he was about to go to the showers a familiar voice said behind him "Hey babe, can i borrow your hoodie?" . Y/n turned around to find himself face to face with his beautiful girlfriend, Natasha Romanoff.

"Yeah sure" he told her. As he was about to turn around again suddenly everything went black. And he collapsed

Ouch..Y/n thought to himself.

He took in his surroundings, he found himself confused on why he was laying on a bed in the medical room.

The door opened and came in Bruce "Y/n you need to take better care of yourself because you're REALLY dehydrated" he told Y/n. "So that's what i was forgetting" Y/n said face-palming.

Bruce chuckled as Natasha entered the room. She glared at her boyfriend, he gulped clearly scared. Bruce left the room. Natasha let out soft sigh while taking a seat next to Y/n.

He sat up "..sorry.." he mumbled, Natasha stood up and gave him a hug. She told him "It's fine just...please take care of yourself Y/n"  as she let go of him.

He nervously chuckled "Did you at least get my hoodie?" Y/n asked her. She smiled as she sat down on the bed "No, not yet"