Headcannons

A/N-  Saw this on Pinterest so like why not...👩‍🦯

- Natasha is definitely the early bird, Y/n wakes up later than her, usually 2 hours after she leaves. Though when Natasha has a mission,
Y/n earlier than her to spend time together before she has to go to some random mission she was assigned to.

-Natasha is usally the big spoon, though on some occasions she likes being the little spoon too.

-She loves cuddling, though Y/n always hogs the blanket when they sleep.

-When these two lovebirds do have off-days and get to sleep in, Natasha always wakes up Y/n with peppering kisses all over his face until he finally wakes up from his well-deserved slumber.

-They both have nightmares, mostly consist of losing each other or being separated

-Y/n gets hit constantly by really deep emotional thoughts at night about Natasha. Thoughts about what he would do without her, what would happen if she died, thoughts about the future. Nat gets these thoughts too, they just hit her like a sniper, coming out of nowhere. She get's her's mostly during battle, trying to spot Y/n or if they're separated she tries to at least communicate, hoping he's safe and they both get out well.

-Y/n sweats the small stuff, maybe he did something wrong or do something to make Natasha mad? Why was she so quiet? Was she mad at him? Did she hate him? Did she want to break up? It's the little things that scare him.

-Both sleep in their pajamas, though if it's scorching hot for some reason they sleep in their underwear. Natasha does steal some of Y/n's clothes when he's off on a mission, his scent helps her sleep

-Y/n makes the coffee for both of them

- When they have a movie date or movie night, they both like romcoms or horror  movies.

-Natasha is shorter, Y/n is about maybe a head taller than the russian woman.

-Y/n is definitely the scaredy cat

-Natasha kills the spiders and cockroaches

-Both like dogs and cats

-Y/n is more likely to call Natasha cute petnames. Baby, gorgeous, love, darling, all that cheesy stuff. She would never admit it but she loves being called petnames.

-Both are switches