Sukizuki Daisuki <3

(WARNING!!! YANDERE MALE READER, BLOOD, A HINT OF GORE AND IF YOU SQUINT JUST A TINY BIT OF LEMON)

We all know this unwritten rule of life, yes? The one where you stay away from things that aren't yours?

Hah.... Well that's exactly how this short story will go with Natasha and Y/n.

Now Natasha was a "happily" married woman, heh, as a woman married to Steve Rogers would. But really now....

Was she really Steve's if she wanted Y/n so bad? Sure Y/n was violent, possessive and overly protective, and Steve was sweet and kind and all that jazz. But Steve couldn't pleasure Romanoff as well as Y/n...

She didn't even know how she ended up tied to a chair in a creepy warehouse in the middle of nowhere after what happened with Y/n and Her.

Now the man who she thought was Y/n turned into a crazed Yandere for her, while circling the chair she was bound to while singing loudly in an angelic voice that did not match his looks or the way he was acting currently...

Sukizuki Daisuki~
Sukizuki Daisuki~
Sukizuki Daisuki ~
Itoshi teru tte
Iwanakaya Koruso...
(I love you I love you
I love you I love you
I'll kill you if you don't say I love you~)

He sang like a maniac while circling her as if playing ring around the rosie.....

While the blindfolded Ex-wife of Rogers was getting creeped out now, at least she couldn't see outside of her blindfold right?

She should have been thankful because...the sight was bloody horrific.

Mountains of dead, cut up bodies of males who had tried flirting with Y/n's darling love.

All dead because of silly little mistakes in their tragic lives...Why couldn't they just stay away from the beautiful Natasha?

That way they didn't have to end up dead, or poisoned or beheaded.

Ah~ being a yandere was indeed a tiring job but not for Y/n,oh no, just seeing Natasha Romanoff, the absolute love of his life, just gave him the energy to protect her from the horrors of this world....

At least Y/n and Natasha could be together in peace , in love, right?

Even if Y/n had to force his future wife into loving him...He would never stop.