Shine

Song By- Pentagon

A/n: I haven't updated in like three weeks so I feel like you guys hate me now 🧍🏻‍♀️, but I have a lot of Kpop inspired chapters in my drafts so stay tuned besties. Also I'm not proofreading this why? Because I'm a fucking dumbass that's why. Anyways enjoy bitches

First Person POV:

I sort of... Uhm
From a long time ago, I've li...li...liked you always
What makes the difference if I tell you that now?

I stared at the red head longingly as she cuddled with Steve on the couch, I swear the universe has something against me by angling my window just so I can see them but they can't see me.

God, Y/n, why didn't I just confess to her before she got with Steve! Not that it would make a difference, I mean why would she want a guy like me...

I've liked her for years I just don't have the courage to confess. All the flirting, sneaky sparking touches, and loving looks meant absolutely nothing, I'm such an idiot for believing she returns my feelings.

You have an unchanging mind
You're like a deep-rooted tree
A flower beautifully made by God
Don't disappear, don't change

"Hey, Y/n" Natasha called to me from the boxing ring where she was absolutely destroying Clint.

"Fuck, Fuck, FUCK" I thought,as I panicked, I had trouble looking her in the eyes since she got with Steve...

Damn it, she looked so good with her messy bun and matching workout clothes. They way her fiery red hair perfectly framed her face...NO! SNAP OUT OF IT, Y/N!!!

"Uhmm, Hi, Nat" I called to her as I walked nervously to the weights, pointing my eyes anywhere but her.

I picked up a two 30 pound dumbbells to do my reps and get out as soon as I make a decent excuse to get out the Russian's line of sight.

Barton and Romanoff went back to sparring, thank God....

Even if I like you, nobody knows
Even if I look at another girl, nobody's like you
I don't have courage, I'm sorry
Laugh at me as much as you like

I had to attend one of Stark's parties again, something about making a good impression,

A pretty blonde girl approached me,

"Hello there~, Y/n yes?" She inquired, I caught a glimpse of Natasha behind the bar counter making a dry margarita for Bruce. Damn that dress....

I snapped out of my basically drooling daze and answered the blonde, "Oh! Uhm, yes that's me, Y/n L/n, and you might be?" I glanced at her, she was wearing a crisp white cocktail dress that ended just below mid-thigh.

She was pretty, but really nothing compared to Natasha...there I go again thinking of her, I should stop this mindset of mine, she has Steve now, no matter what I do nothing is magically gonna make her break up with him to be with me.

So I need to enjoy the moment, flirt back with her Y/n.

"The name is Margaret Coi, I've heard a lot about you, Mister Y/n" she giggled as she slid her hand up to my bicep to drag me to the counter where Romanoff was now cleaning some whiskey glasses with a white cloth.

I grinned at Margaret, " Good things, I hope?, Also you can call me Y/n" I winked at her as we sat on barstools in front of Natasha.

Miss Coi proceeded to tell me about herself but I couldn't really pay much attention, I was too busy staring at my fellow Avenger making two dry martinis...

Yes, I am a loser, loser who loves you
Yes, I'm a fool, fool
I'm a leech and outsider to you
You're the only one I want in this world
Baby, I'm only yours, oh, oh, oh (Like you!)
I'm only yours, oh, oh no (Oh no)
*After all, I am*
Always a loser in front of love

Natasha handed me my glass, snapping me out of my daze as her hand connected with mine.

"T...thanks, Romanoff" I said as she handed Margaret the other one, she didn't say anything but she had that playful look in her eye that she got whenever she knew I was being annoyed by women who simply couldn't take a hint.

Don't get me wrong Margaret seemed nice but I only really want Natasha..I know I love her even though she doesn't know.

She wouldn't want a loser like me, an outsider really. I mean she's the legendary black widow, I'm such a simp.

A/N: papunta palang tayo sa exciting part...