Drunk as Hell

Prompt: Natasha gets too drunk and doesn't let Y/n take care of her until...

You would think this hot, badass, russian spy would learn how to push down her pride when getting tipsy....

Well no, She was challenged by Tony to a shot competition, She wasn't about to turn him down especially after he flashed her that smug grin in front of all these people.

She won, obviously, Stark was now being escorted out by Pepper to the nearest bathroom to throw up. She was extremely drunk herself, since Tony was most definitely not a lightweight. But the game had lasted way too long and had them almost black out drunk.

She was stumbling around, looking for her dear boyfriend until someone grabbed her wrist. She pulled back and snapped at the person, unaware that it was the exact person she was looking for mere seconds earlier.

"Hey get your hands off me! I have a boyfriend" she scolded Y/n.

"Nat, I am your boyfriend" Y/n said exasperatedly , "Come on let me take you to your room"

He had been watching her absolutely crush Tony in their drinking game, He couldn't intervene or Natasha would probably kill him.

"No! Get away from me, Pervert" she hissed at him. Y/n had managed to pull her out of the crowded room and into one of the empty hallways.

Y/n was irritated at this point, Romanoff had kept trying to go back to the bar. And it was way past midnight already and they had a mission tomorrow morning.

"Oh dear God, why did Tony think this shit was a good idea" Y/n thought to himself.

Y/n picked up the russian spy, bridal style, he had to get her to sleep, even if he had to knock her out. The two needed to get up at the ass crack of dawn if they didn't want Fury to bite their heads off.

Natasha had stopped trying to resist as she realized she was tired and it wasn't worth it. Y/n had finally made it to her room, he gently laid her on the bed and removed her jacket and shoes.

She was already asleep, Y/n had grabbed a glass of water and some advil and put them on her nightstand for when she woke from her slumber.

Y/n knew better than to sleep here, so he wrote a note on what happened tonight and that she should probably drink lots of water after reading this note.

Let's hope Natasha wakes up before her mission....