Nightmares

Currently Y/n was in the Compound training late into the night, he was still training until 10:34 so he decided that was enough and went to take a shower

As Y/n was taking his sweet time in the hot shower, little did he know Natasha was back at the entrance after having a nightmare.

A couple of hours earlier...

Natasha's POV:

As i walked down a black corridor which i guessed was in the compound or the Tower, something glinted in the darkness as i moved further down i could see it was a doorknob it was silver. The door itself was just a plain black door with carvings.

I hesitated to open it, I didn't have a weapon or any memory of how i even got here... "Screw it" i thought, grabbing the doorknob and turning it, it wasn't locked, which i thought was weird. I looked around the dark circular room there wasn't much light so I couldn't see properly but there was a chair in the middle. "Wonder what's that for?" I thought as i walked further into the room. There was a table at the back of the chair littered with things so i went over there. "Huh?" I said to myself quietly, i saw a knife on the table "Hmm..this is pretty sharp.." i thought, I gasped as i got startled by the teddy bear lying next to it, it had stab holes in the stomach and some stuffing was all over the floor.

" Oh Natasha~" a distorted voice behind me said, i whirled around . A man was there next to the chair that was now preoccupied by...

"Y/n" i said staring at the guy as i took in his appearance though most of it was covered by a black mask. He had black eyes and long curly black hair to match. As my eyes wandered down to his hand that was on top of Y/n's head

3rd person POV:

"So! This is your little boyfriend hmm?" The masked man asked Natasha as he backed up stopping a few steps away from the door. Natasha didn't answer as she looked horrified as a couple drips of blood flowed down from Y/n's bound hands, she was confused since there wasn't an injury that she could see.

"What did you do to him?" she asked the man putting on a poker face even though Y/n could possibly be dead since his head was lolling on his shoulder and he clothes was soaked with either water of sweat. But she pushed down that feeling down forcing herself to face the problem at hand.

The man just chuckled as he turned his back on her and walked the few steps toward the door, as his hand was on the doorknob he looked back and told Natasha , who was still frozen on the spot, "Check on him, will ya~?"

As he left Natasha sprinted to her boyfriend as she took hold of his chin she immediately let go, as one of his eyes were missing blood flowing freely form the hole where it was supposed to be the left side of his jaw was cut open so that she could see the bones and a few teeth was knocked out , as she stepped back wanting to get out of the horrid room she bumped into something Y/n was there looking down at her. Natasha screamed because that shouldn't even been possible because one of his legs was cut off leaving a bloody mess there.

As she ran toward the door Y/n called toward her "Hey where are you going?"He sounded the same the last time she saw him , Natasha wanted to run back to him but she was terrified, what if the Corpse Y/n was still there when she turned around?. As she flung the door open he called out again "Hey! Don't leave me! Don't you love me?!" In a desperate voice, he was calling for her as if his life depended on it . Natasha couldn't help it she turned around and screamed once more, because Y/n was standing behind her, only a couple inches apart he asked her "You...y-you were going to leave me w-weren't you?" He whispered in her ear in a horribly quite depressed voice.

And she woke up on the floor in a tangle of blankets she was shivering even though the temperature was pretty hot.

Present time:

As Y/n was now out of the shower in fresh new clothes. The door flew open startling him so badly he fell on the floor. His girlfriend was hurrying toward him looking worried  

"Woah, woah what happened?" He asked Natasha while hurrying to get up. "I t-thought you were d-dead" she whispered as he wrapped his arms around her comfortingly. "Hey it was just a nightmare, Tasha" he told her gently "I'm still here aren't i?" He added as her breathing calmed down . 

"I'm sorry I'm being ridiculous" she said her voice was steadier now which relieved Y/n

"No you're not" he chuckled as he gave her forehead a gentle kiss