╰┈➤ 001: School

-- 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗜 𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗨 dug his head into his pillow and tried to ignore his brother that was knocking on his door telling him to wake up. Poor guy had to endure it for the past 30 minutes.

"Rindou if you aren't going to wake up I'm seriously going to smash your door." Ran warned from outside Rindou's bedroom. The older Haitani was confused on why would Rindou even lock his door.

Rindou groaned at his brother's stubbornness. He knew damn well that Ran only wanted him to cook his breakfast. You can't really hand the kitchen over to Ran.

"Can't you just get the keys to my room?!"

Ran paused. A moment of silence was shared between the two brothers until Ran slamed Rindou's door open with a cheeky grin on his face and his right hand holding the keys to Rindou's room.

Rindou glared at his brother. The oddly powerful slam made Rindou flinch from his bed.

"Hehe. Wakey wakey~ now go shower you stinky ass."

The younger Haitani looked at his brother confused and a teeny bit upset. "You're not going to as me to cook you breakfast..?"

"Huh? Of course I will -- but after you shower. I am not trusting you to make my breakfast with that kind of morning hair. Who knows what will happen if you got your hair into my food." Ran replied while making his brother's bed that was messy as hell.

Rindou deadpanned at his dramatic brother as he was a little bit offended. "𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳."

"Who are you to make fun of my morning hair? You look like fucking Ariel without your braids."

"Just go shower and make me breakfast. I'm on the brink of starvation."

"Starve then."

୨⎯ ♡︎ ⎯୧
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

When Ran was satisfied with the condition of Rindou's room -- he walked to the kitchen where the lovely scent of breakfast was evident.

There stood Rindou cooking breakfast like every single morning, don't want the house burning now. He finished flipping the last of the pancakes and started plating them. He passed one of the two plates to Ran.

"Thank you Rindou." Rindou just hummed in response.

"The pnacwakes awe gwood." Ran said with his mouth full.

"You'll choke if you do that."

(im sorry but imagine rindou/ran cooking breakfast for you in an apron and their hair is tied up into a ponytail mhnmnfvbdf)

"Have you seen my phone?" Rindou asked his elder brother.

"You threw it yesterday didn't you?"

"I what?"

"You threw it yesterday."

"Are you serious? I'm not that stupid."

"You can check the security cameras for proof if you want."

Rindou got up from his seat and went to check the security room to see the recordings from yesterday. Well turns out, Ran was right. He threw his phone outside the window. Luckily, it fell into a bush so no repairs needed.