╰┈➤ 003: Tour

–– 𝗧𝗛𝗘 Haitani household was as quiet as ever, the younger Haitani was still asleep on the couch with both arms and legs crossed. The windows were wide open and you could feel the wind blow past your face, the sun was shining through the window but even that couldn't wake up Rindou.

The older Haitani just got back from showering, he put his hair up into a ponytail then took a look downstairs. "That guy is still sleeping? Rindou~ Wake up~!" Ran yelled from the second floor.

"Is that guy dead?"

Ran got down from the second floor to the living room and went behind the couch that Rindou was sleeping on, he put both of his hands on Rindou's shoulders and shakes him aggresively with a grin.

Rindou shot his eyes open and immediately tell Ran to stop. "What was that for..?!" Rindou asked while rubbing his shoulders.

"It's 11 am, we need to go somewhere so go and get ready!"

"11 am..? I'm late for school!"

"You'll be skipping it anyways! Go get ready!"

Even though Rindou was confused, he still complied to what Ran said.

୨⎯ ♡︎ ⎯୧
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Ran, I'm done." Rindou informed his brother.

"Oh? Looks like we can go now! Let's not keep our guest waiting."

"Guest..?"

Ran grabbed Rindou by the wrist and dragged him before he could ask anymore questions. "She's waiting at the café, let's go!"

Rindou was even more confused, when Ran said he would be skipping school he thought he could relax.

They both arrived at the café and went inside, Ran led Rindou to the seat where their guest were waiting and then he left.

"That guy- nevermind.." Rindou seated himself and attempted to introduce himself to the person sitting with him.

"Ah. You're here." She spoke up. "Let's go, there's no time to waste."

"Wait- my name is-" Rindou attempted to introduce himself again but he was cut off by the same person.

"I don't think that is necessary, we will get to know eachother at school anyways."

Rindou took out his phone and texted a certain person.

𝗻/𝗻

𝗬𝗼𝘂:
𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼'𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵.

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲?

𝗬𝗼𝘂:
𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳

𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 😭 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆

𝗬𝗼𝘂:
𝗦𝗧𝗙𝗨 😒

𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆  𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹, 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿