╰┈➤ 004: Movie

-- 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 are certainly many reasons why Rindou is refusing to wake up and pretending to sleep today. He has 1 week to get ready for his new school and that one week also happens to be the week where y/n needs to start tutoring him.

They both hated the schedule, but since both of their guardians -- ran and ms.l/n agreed to it, they can't really do anything about it.

Ran was going to protest but Rindou didn't want to cause any trouble so he told him not to. y/n certainly did protest, not like that changed anything.

Rindou eventually forced himself to get out of bed before y/n arrives at , he didn't want to see his childhood friend see his morning look.

but y/n wasn't really out of bed yet. her mother was away for work so she was alone.

Rindou somehow figured out she wasn't awake yet, her sleeping schedule was fucked up but her grades were still fine -- kind of the opposite of Rindou.

Rindou finished showering and grabbed his phone.

𝗻/𝗻
𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘁 9:29 𝗮𝗺

𝘆𝗼𝘂:
𝗿 𝘂 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼?
𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗼𝗶𝗶
𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲
𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗹𝗲
𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙,
𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 9:29 𝙖𝙢
.........
𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀.

y/n was trying her best to keep sleeping but rindou's spams weren't helping at all, she was having a nice dream but all the notifications coming from her phone woke her up. "that little shit-"

She finally got up from her bed, not that she was going to reply to Rindou's texts.

After doing all her morning stuff such as showering and breakfast, she set off to Rindou's house. "Where the hell does he live." She stood Infront of her house thinking.

[87 𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗿𝗶𝗻 <3]

y/n just stared at your phone, "maybe it's a better idea to ask ran.." and so she did.

𝗿𝗮𝗻 :𝗗

𝘆𝗼𝘂:
𝗥𝗮𝗻, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀?

𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘆/𝗻, 𝗶𝗺 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱?

y/n sighed, she was already 30 minutes late, if her mom finds out she would be shaking hands with the grim reaper. "These two brothers are certainly a handful."

𝗿𝗶𝗻 <3

𝘆𝗼𝘂:
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀?

𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 😧

𝘆𝗼𝘂:
𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝘀 🧍‍♀️ 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗶𝘁𝘀 [_____________]

𝘆𝗼𝘂:
𝘁𝘆

y/n took the fastest route to rindou's house, waiting for a cab would make her even more late than she already is. she put on her stafety gear and got on her bike. "Mom is going to kick my ass if she finds out I was late to tutor rindou." she said to nobody in perticular.

After 5 minutes of cycling, she finally arrived at the gate of the haitani household. y/n was aware on how rich the haitani family is, but she didn't expect their house to be humongous. she could see a few security cameras but most of them were hidden well. They even had a personal pool.

"I feel like a roach walking through this massive house." y/n said, again -- to no one in particular.

"Come on inside already, you roach." y/n looked back and saw rindou sipping a cup of coffee while resting his other hand on the windowsill, the window happened to be right next to the door. Rindou seemed to have heard y/n feeling like a roach.

y/n walked towards the door and went inside and took of her shoes, rindou moved from the window to greet her.

"Took you long enough."

"Sorry for that." y/n apologized. it was quite silent and awkward after that, both of them didn't know what to say.

"Soo.." rindou started. "wanna watch some tv?"

"Rindou, I'm here to tutor you.."

"Oh cmon! I have 6 days left before school, one movie won't hurt!" Rindou encouraged even more.

"One movie won't hurt right?"

"It won't!"

"Alrighty then."

Apparently it wasn't only one movie, the two blockheads watched a horror movie -- both rindou and y/n screamed their asses off. (rindou tried to act brave, it didn't went well.) Next they watched a romance movie, rindou cringed at the movie every second he could -- the female lead was such a..pick me. y/n insisted on watching it because the side characters were hot so rindou complied with it.

After the romance movie, it was rindou's turn to choose what to watch. He decided to pick a movie that had a ton of funny stuff at the start, but you would end up sobbing at the end. rindou already rewatched that movie many times, he honestly just wanted to see y/n's reaction.

The last 20 minutes into the movie comes the sad part, rindou expected y/n to be bawling her eyes out -- until he felt a weight on his shoulder. rindou looked down to his shoulder and saw y/n fast asleep.

"this girl really feel asleep huh."

rindou grabbed the remote and shut down the tv, his plan had completely failed. he got y/n's head off his shoulder gently, not wanting to wake her up. he put her hands oh his shoulder and lifted her up, piggybacking her to the guest room.

He gently laid her down on the bed and put a blanket over her. he got out of the guest room and started tutoring himself. he is a fast learner if he puts effort.

୨⎯ ♡︎ ⎯୧
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

THIS CHAPTER WAS DELAYED AND ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS SHORT, IM SORRY 🤒 nah kite ade moment sikit ngan rindou 👍