╰┈➤ 002: Café

-- 𝗧𝗛𝗘 sound ringing bells was evident whe Rindou pushed the door open and went in together with Ran.

Ran agreed to order food for both of them so Rindou went to pick a table. He picked the table that was near the window. When Rindou was six, he would like to come here with Ran whenever they're free. Sometimes they would sneak out from their house too.

Ran came back with the food and seated himself. "Here you go."

"Thank you."

Once again, silence. Ran was again thinking on how to build up a conversation, Rindou was more focused on his food.

Then Ran got an idea on what to talk about.
"Do you remember the time when we would always sneak out to go to this cafe? It was always when mom and dad are asleep."

"Yea! Mom and dad only found out a year later, we got a lecture but we tried to hold our laughs because they took so long to find out."

"Since we always snuck out at night you looked like you were about to piss your pants! I finally found out you were scared of the dark that time." Ran continued.

"That was not necessary to bring up! You couldn't blame me, you always went into my room and told me ghost stories back then!" Rindou replied in a rather flustered way.

(Try and imagine this when I wrote them sneaking out, rindou being the one crying and ran being the other one)

Ran burst out laughing at him. "Pfft! Weren't you the one that told me to tell you ghost stories?"

"Wait what I did?"

"Yup you did! You always went --"

୨⎯ ♡︎ ⎯୧

"𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘰! 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯?"

"𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯? 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶?"

"𝘺𝘶𝘱! 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭!"

୨⎯ ♡︎ ⎯୧

"-- that's what you would always say! but the next night we snuck out, you looked incredibly scared!" Ran laughed.

The two brothers continued having a conversation while continuosly laughing, but they didn't realise they were disturbing the one other customer in there.

She stood up from her seat and got ready to pay as she wanted to leave as soon as possible. "those two guys are really noisy.." she said to the cashier.

"Leave them be y/n~ they seem to be having fun!" The cashier replied.

y/n payed and went out of the cafe, waving to the cashier form outisde. Her e/c eyes scrolled through the results on her phone when she searched the nearest bus station.

Rindou looked outside the window and saw her. "Big bro, don't you think that girl looks familiar?"

Ran turned his head into the direction Rindou was pointing at. "Not really..she has h/c hair and e/c eyes, you see girls with those features often don't you?" He answered.

"Yea..maybe I'm overthinking."

Ran turned his attention to Rindou's cake. "Do you want it? If you don't I'll finish it."

"I'm actually surprised you asked permission..so you can have it I guess."

"Yay!"

୨⎯ ♡︎ ⎯୧
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

By the time the two brothers left the cafe, it was already night.  Ran suggested to go to one more place but all Rindou wanted to do was go home and take a bath.

They both arrived home and took off their shoes, Rindou immediately went to the bathroom located upstairs.

The size of their house was humongous, their mother always works overseas whereas their dad left once and never told them if he was going to come back.

They had 5 bathrooms and 2 kitchens. 2 bedrooms, 1 guest room and one master bedroom.

Rindou got out of the bathroom with a mini towel around his neck. Ran was downstairs in the living room watching somekind of movie.

He walked downstairs and went to the living room. "Whatcha watching?"

Ran flinched at the sudden question form Rindou, he was way to focused on the movie he was watching. "Holy crap you scared me. I'm watching [movie name], wanna watch it together?"

"Sure, did you have popcorn?"

"Nope."

"I'll go grab it." He went to the kitchen that wasn't really far away from the living room, so if he were to miss any scenes form the movie it wouldn't be important.

He got the popcorn and went back to the living room.

"Here you go."

"Thank you~"

Rindou sat on the sofa with his legs crossed, then Ran started the movie. It lasted for a whole two hours and Ran didn't even last an hour and a half.

He fell asleep on Rindou's shoulder. Ran's snores weren't really loud but since he was sleeping on Rindou's shoulder, he could hear it very clearly.

Rindou sighed. "Guess I'm sleeping here tonight..maybe I should I grab a blanket." He tried to move without waking his brother up, but Ran didn't even let him move an inch.

"You're unbelievably stubborn. You're still like how you were ten years ago.."

Rindou moved Ran's head and out it on his lap so he would be more comfortable.

"Night big bro."

୨⎯ ♡︎ ⎯୧
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

One apologizes for making rindou a little ooc 🤒 I ran out of ideas on how to word my ideas so I tried to make this wholesome 🧎🏻‍♀️ not sure if it it worked or not 🤼

Y/n will fully appear in the next chap tmrw, I'm focusing on making you attached to the brothers relationship first 💪🏻