╰┈➤ 005: Meeting

–– 𝗧𝗛𝗘 clock struck twelve, y/n was still asleep and ran was still not home. Rindou's sleeping schedule was literally perfect but here he is pacing back and forth around the living room.

"Maybe I should text him? What if he's kidnapped and the phone suddenly gives a notification? Oh he'll be busted if that happens, maybe the police is a good option? But I literally don't know where he went so the time to take to find him will take forever.

Maybe calling izana or kakucho would do me some good. But what is they don't know anything? I'll waste so much time."

The younger haitani was worried for his older brother -- Ran was known to be careless and free which gave him more of a reason to be worried. He reminded himself of that one time Ran almost ran over a bunch of old men who reeked of alcohol when they both were going to have a meeting with Izana and the rest. He was overthinking while pacing back and forth.

The sound of a doorknob being turned was heard a few minutes after Rindou's constant mumbling, there stood y/n rubbing her half lidded eyes. She stared and Rindou's worried state. Due to her being half awake, she didn't think much of it.

"Rindou? You okay?" She asked.

Rindou just nodded and escorted y/n back to the guest room to sleep. "Go back to sleep, you need those full 8 hours of rest." Rindou scolded y/n.

"Says the person who's still awake." she retorted back, but she didn't protest going back to sleep. She got herself comfortable once again in the guest bed and drifted off to sleep, her light snores were evident.

"Looks like she's having a nice dream." Rindou mumbled. He was still worried about his elder brother though, he was going to
get one hell of a beating when he gets home -- if he does.

Rindou sighed and muttered to himself. "Why is it the younger one taking care of the older one..?"

He made up his mind and texted Ran, in hopes he would reply straight away.

ʙɪɢ ʙʀᴏ

𝙮𝙤𝙪:
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙧 𝙪??
𝙞𝙩𝙨 12:30 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙩

𝙞 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙧𝙣
𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 🥺🥺/𝙨

Rindou sighed in relief. "Thank god he isn't dead." He exaggerated. (Dramatic ass mf)

𝙮𝙤𝙪:
𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙧 𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙩𝙛 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜??

𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙨𝙢𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮/𝙣'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️

𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝙗𝙩𝙬

𝙮𝙤𝙪:
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣??

𝙋𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙜𝙨 🧍‍♀️ 𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡