Chapter 2: The Nakano Quintuplets

Kazuha's POV.

Lunchtime again and this time.........things are tense as Fuutarou is having trouble on getting at good terms with Itsuki.

As for me, well, the quiet me is still me. While my sister is the social one. Among the two of us, Akane is the most sociable.

Though I wouldn't say I'm antisocial, it's just, I'm just quiet so people find it awkward to approach me because of my silent nature.

Which is fine by me. Atleast I've got to focus on the things I wanna do such as listening to music, playing games or sleeping.

What we're doing right now is taking Itsuki on a tour around the school which she gladly accepted. Well, I was walking in front of them as I was watching the leaves fall from the trees.

Kazuha: Now that I think about it...........

Kazuha: Fall is almost here.

Kazuha: I guess it's almost that time of the year.

Kazuha: Where the leaves fall and turn to red.

???: .....ha.....

Kazuha: To think that time flies so fast when you're not even thinking about it.

???: ...ka.....ha.....

Akane: KAZUHA!

Kazuha: Ah!

I almost jumped out from the shock as my twin sister waves her hand in front of me.

Kazuha: What?

Akane: Are you in the middle of your thoughts again?

Kazuha: Ah, yeah.

Itsuki: Is Kazuha-kun really like that?

Akane: Nah. My brother is unusually in deep thought. Unless it could be something that is bothering him.

Akane: You're in deep thought, Kazuha. We noticed that you just slowed down your pace and was staring into nothingness.

Itsuki: Is something bothering you?

Kazuha: No, it's not. Actually, I'm just contemplating that fall is almost here.

Akane: Hmmmmmm. Now that you think about it.........

Akane: It's almost just a month before our birthday.

Kazuha: Yep, that's right.

Itsuki: A month? You guys were born on October?

Akane: That's right.

Kazuha: And that's where our names came from.

Kazuha: My name means, "thousand leaves" while my sister's name means "deep red" which is, if you combine the meaning of our names.......

Akane: It will be, "thousand deep red leaves" or something like that.

Kazuha: And red leaves, associate themselves usually in the season of fall, where leaves fall and turn red.