Chapter 57: The Preparations for the School Festival

Kazuha's POV. Asahiyama High School.

It's been a few months after Ichika announced that she'll drop from school.

It caused initially caused disappointment from Nino but.......we got no choice but to support Ichika's dream.

Last time, we had a one-on-one talk. Elder child to elder child.

I asked her if her decision was caused by what happened during the school trip or was it her own decision.

She said that it was her own volition to do so.

I didn't try to stop her. That's her dream to begin with and as a fellow firstborn, I'll support her.

Months passed.........summer passed by......

And now.......

We're currently at Fall...........

As of now...........

The Asahiyama High School is preparing for the Sunrise Festival.

That's right. The School Festival is at hand and after that..........the exams will be upon us once more.

Also, during the past few months, we also took our prospect exams.

The university that I'm aiming for.........I got the "A" mark. Which means, I can go to the university that I want.

Kazuha:

Solitary cloud
Shadow in the setting sun
Stirs the drifter's heart

Kazuha: The school festival is almost at hand..........

Akane: Kazuha, you got received the document for the approval of the Drama Club's booth for the Festival.

Kazuha: Still looking forward to it.

So, what is currently happening right now.

One week earlier, Akane, Fuutarou and I are talking about the things that we're going to do for our last school festival.

Well, Fuutarou being the class rep, he is sure that he's going to get a lot of work.

He both asked us on what are we going to and........my twin and I decided to join the School Festival Committee.

So it was, we joined the committee.

Kazuha: Okay.........I guess this is going to be a bit fun.

With the coordination of the Student Council, we carefully begin planning for the school festival.

We first began our planning phase, where we lay out the plans for the booths, the events, everything.

After the planning phase, we are currently on the preparation phase. Where we prepare what we need for the festival, the approval of the booths, organization of the events.