Chapter 58: The Sunrise Festival - Day 1

Kazuha's POV. Asahiyama High School.

Kazuha: So, you want to say something at the end of the first day of the festival?

Fuutarou: You also have something to say as well.

Akane: Hmmmmm..........

Akane: Fuutarou, don't tell me.......you're going to choose one of them?

Fuutarou: Yeah.

Kazuha: If I remember correctly, you also said something about one of the quintuplets who also kissed you back then.

Fuutarou: Yes. It was when the bell was tolled.

Kazuha: That must've been me who held on to the rope and accidentally tolled the bell.

Fuutarou: I knew that she was one of the quintuplets........

Kazuha: You recognized her?

Fuutarou: Somehow, yes. What about you, Kazuha?

Kazuha: I'm still figuring it out........

Kazuha: But I'll know it......if that event will happen again.

Akane: Eh?

Kazuha: Well, I think she imitated Itsuki's speech pattern and tone. But somehow, I don't know if that was genuine or not.

Kazuha: You know that I can't recognize them if they are alone, especially if they put the same wig and accessories. If that will happen, I can determine it by their voice.

Kazuha: But it seems like they can also imitate each other's speaking pattern.

Akane: So, in the end, you're also stumped.

Kazuha: Kinda frustrating.

Kazuha: Well, I guess I wouldn't bother now.

Kazuha: Let's enjoy this festival until the very end!

Fuutarou & Akane: YEAH!

Just now, Fuutarou sent an email to each and everyone of the quintuplets We will meet them at 3:00 pm. The designated place is the classroom.

We still have time........

For now.....let's enjoy the first day.

PA system: Calling all members of the School Festival Committee, proceed to the gym ASAP.

Kazuha: Ah......right.

Akane: This is it, after all.

Akane: Well then, Fuutarou.

Kazuha: We'll see ya later!

Fuutarou: Stop by our class stalls if you have the time.

Kazuha: Yeah!

Akane: We will.

Akane and I sprinted all the way to the gym and when everyone is in the gym. We went to our assigned posts, some are for the safety inspection team, some are for the technical side of things, the others are for crowd control.

After the next announcement of gathering everyone, the opening ceremony began, officially starting the 29th Asahi School Festival.

The opening program was a success as Akane and I joined Fuutarou and the others.

Miku: Woah.