~Proper Description~

{Mattheo Riddle x OC}

⚠️TW: Abuse, Sexual Content (Not sexual assault), Strong Language, Death & Homosexuality⚠️

---
He was troubling, she was confusing.
He wanted her, she wanted him.
He made her crazy, she made him fall in love.
He kept secrets, she kept her life private.
He got her, she lost him.
---

Lee Lestrange, abandoned by her mother when merely an infant. There was no explanation, no reason, and no apology. She was heartless, arrogant, hardheaded and careless with herself.

Mattheo Riddle, sent to Hogwarts in his sixth year by his father. Before the hat had touched his head, he had made friends, curious followers and feelings for an emotionless girl who was in no intention of finding feelings for anyone.

They grew a liking to each other as he was friends with all of her inner circle. Mattheo learned a lot from just hanging with her, and she learned that she could love another.

Quickly this small romance turned into jealousy acts, fights, friendliness, changing personalities, revealing secrets and dark magic.

-----

AC: I don't own all the characters. Most are created my JK Rowling or Fancast. I only own: lee Lestrange, Alex McKinnon, Dylan Pawson and Austin.

-----

Thank you for reading my book!

-----

AN: Thank you for choosing this book! Just a reminder that most of these are fancast. Many are mine. Characters join later, and they'll also have introductions, (these that you're not familiar with).

-----

Now, let me not keep you waiting!