{30}

I squeezed my way through the children, before being plucked into a cart, causing me to be surprised to see Mattheo help me up from the floor.

"Gosh!" I said as he pulled me up. "It's a fucking riot out there!" I dropped to the seat next to Pansy, before laying over her lap. Suddenly my eyes met these of Theodore Nott. I groaned. "What is that doing in here?" I asked, not moving a muscle.

Draco glared at me. "Lee-"

"What is he doing here?" I asked again.

"He still lives with me whether you like it or not."

I rolled my eyes, before sitting up. "Great. I'll just as well sit with Harry and Hermione."

"You have to join them later anyways!" Theo said, making me glare at him. "Might as well now."

"Shut the fuck up." I lifted my middle finger, before turning to sit crossed leg against the window. "Okay, Nancy, turn. I wanna braid your hair."

"Girls," Theo mumbled, watching Pansy turn.

"Watch your mouth Nott," Mattheo said, glaring at him. "You're still alive, be thankful."

I smiled, before continuing to braid Pansy's hair. She giggled, looking at Mattheo in front of her.

"It's sad that Astoria and Blaise both are staying at Hogwarts for the holidays. What about you Lee? It's rare that you go home during the holidays."

I sighed. "Someone has to make sure Alex actually comes to school," I said, making her laugh.

"Aren't you glad that you're going to see him?" Draco asked, before taking a snack from Enzo next to him.

I sighed again. "I'm first going to kill him for forcing me to stay at Hogwarts alone-"

"Hey!" Pansy said, sounding offended.

I laughed. "You know what I mean!"

She laughed.

"It wont be that bad anyways. As long as I don't get into Sirius's way, I'll be fine."

Draco scoffed. "Sirius isn't my problem. Harry is."

I glared at him. "Alex will be there, so Harry won't be much around me."

"And Granger?" Draco asked, fiddling with a paper.

I rolled my eyes. "You know the drill. Granger, Weasley. They all keep to themselves, all the time. Draco I'll be fine. It's just a month!"

Draco scoffed, before turning to Enzo. "You up to staying with me all holiday?" he asked, before grabbing an apple out of his bag, followed by a knife.

Enzo laughed. "Really? I'm basically staying in a room with four other boys. What can be so bad?"

"Four?" I asked as I pulled the elastic into Pansy's hair.

"Uh yeah, Jacobs coming back," Draco said, causing Pansy and my eyes to lit up.

"What?" we asked simultaneously.

Draco laughed. "Come on. Isn't it amazing?"

"It's better than amazing!" I said in a thrill. "We're all going to be back together! As a group! And now we have Matty and-"

"Calm down!" Pansy said as she stood up, a smile on her lips. "Move, it's my turn."

I laughed, moving forward to sit in besides Mattheo, facing him. "Hi Matty!" I said, causing him to smile.

Hours past, and it ended up that Pansy and I fell asleep on each other. I had laid sideways on the seat, my feet on Mattheo's lap as I laid my head on Pansy's. She rested on her arms, on my side. The boys were awake the entire ride, just chilling and talking. Somehow, Draco and Enzo made peace with Theo, but I knew for sure that Mattheo wouldn't. Why, I don't know.

"Is Pansy?" I softly heard Mattheo ask.

I was still half asleep, but I knew they were whispering, trying not to awake us.

"Yes," Draco whispered.

"So we all are except-"

"Lee and Astoria."

"What's Astoria's deal?"

"Muggle born."

"Makes sense. My father would never-"

"We really shouldn't talk right now."

"Enzo is right. We will wake them."

"Is it that bad for Lee to know?" Mattheo asked softly.

"Yes Matty-"

"I said, don't call me Matty, Enzo."

"Mattheo! Look, Lee is the only person none of us want to let know. Astoria is fine, but Lee..."

"Especially with her mother and uncle and Harry. We don't want to hurt her."

"Maybe she'll want to join?"

"She despises her mother more than anyone else. We doubt it."

"She's not joining Theo," Mattheo finalized. "She's not going to join. I won't allow it."