{23}

"She is aware that you guys have quidditch practice in a few hours, right?" Mattheo questioned, watching me dance around with a bottle of whiskey in my hand, in between Pansy and Astoria.

I had my robe off and my tie loose, around my neck it was clear that I had a violet lint, but I always kept it on under my school uniform. My skirt was still tucked in, just a few buttons open on the top, but not revealing much.

The boys laughed. "That is Lee for you Matty-"

"Don't call me Matty!" Mattheo said, glaring at Enzo.

"Wow, sorry man!" he said, lifting his hands in defence.

"That's what makes Lee so different than other girls. It's what she does." Draco said, before taking a bite of an apple.

"Dance drunk with a bottle of whiskey?" Mattheo asked with a chuckle.

Enzo chuckled. "No. She acts fine."

Mattheo frowned. "As in-"

"Last year Lee appeared drunk to almost thirty-four classes, in total. No teacher suspected a thing."

"What the hell?" Mattheo asked in shock. "Thirty-four classes?"

"She was an alcoholic at fifteen." Mattheo looked at Draco, shocked. "Mattheo, there's a lot you don't know about her."

In the distance, at the music, I looked at Mattheo. I smiled, before catching his eyes. I waved him over, not wanting to shout. With a chuckle, he stood up, making his way over to me. With curious eyes, Enzo watched Mattheo walk over to me, across the field.

"What's up with them anyways?" he asked as he started picking on grapes.

Draco looked at us, seeing Mattheo take my hand, spinning me in circles. "We all know Mattheo has a thing for her," he said, before turning back to Enzo. "He sucks at hiding it."

"And Lee?" Enzo asked, before taking a bite of a grape.

Draco shrugged. "You know her. She doesn't show emotions-"

"Unless she's drunk," Enzo said, finishing Draco's sentence.

"If she isn't drunk, she's cussing at everyone. So we don't know."

"And Theodore? When are we killing him?" Enzo asked, glancing at me again, seeing me dancing on my own, with Mattheo laughing.

"It'll only get us expelled. Anyways- it's not our tasks. If we kill him we just prove ourselves as-"

"Hey guys!" Astoria called as they appeared next to them. She sat down next to Draco, before he slid his hand into hers. "What you guys talking about?" she asked curiously.

Pansy looked at Draco, knowing exactly what they were talking about. She slowly shook her head.

"Quidditch," Blaise said as he looked at Pansy. Pansy gave a thankful nod, before bringing up a comment of the world quidditch games next year.

By Mattheo and I, we were dancing. When he arrived, I grabbed his hand, causing him to join me, spinning me around. I was laughing, my mind completely blank and drunk. Mattheo knew that, so he was patient with me, all of the time. After a while he let me go, allowing me to dance on my own. He sat down next to the music box, just looking at me as he lit up another cigarette.

Everyone else would occasionally look at us, all surprised by Mattheo's softness.

"His father won't be happy," Blaise said, peeling an orange with a knife.

Draco sighed. "Let the boy be."