{13}

Suddenly a brown-haired, emerald-green-eyed boy stepped in front of me. He looked me in the eyes but looked nervous in his red and black robe. Through his glasses, he stared at me, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Can we help you Pottah?" Draco asked stepping to stand next to me.

Harry's eyes moved from mine to Draco before he looked back at me. "Can I please speak to you? Privately?" he asked, the nervousness in his voice making Pansy chuckle.

"What do you want?" I asked bluntly, crossing my arms.

Harry swallowed his words, looking around me at all the eyes on him.

"I uhm, I just wanted to say that you have to be careful around Snape, you know after he caught-"

"He caught me sneaking out after hours?" I interrupted. "I'm surprised you know about that Potter. Is he telling you what happens at nights? Or were you snooping around again, under that gifted cloak of yours?" I left him speechless again, looking more nervous than before. "Get lost Harry," I scoffed.

"What? No," he spat back, like he suddenly owned me again. I raised an eyebrow and grew a smirk. "Look, I just want you to be careful. You don't know what Snape is capable of and-"

"I am fully aware!" I said proudly, pushing myself up to stand straight. "My mother might not have fucked him when she was younger, but god I am fully aware of what can happen if he hates you. See, unlike you, I know what boundaries are."

"Lee" Astoria whispered, lightly taking my shoulder.

"It's not my fault he knows your mother!" Harry exclaimed, making me chuckle. "He hates me too you know. He bullies me too. I am just looking out for you-"

"Because Sirius asked you to?" I said calmly, yet with complete danger in my voice, making Harry take a deep breath. He knew me good enough not to push my buttons. "Or because you feel like I can't take care of myself?" I had raised my voice with every sentence I spoke. Anger filled in them. What nerve did he have?

"I didn't mean it like that I-"

"You cannot come here and tell me that you are just looking out for me, like we're still dating. Like you are the one who has an imperfect life."

Mattheo frowned, before leaning closer to Draco, who had moved and ended up standing behind him, behind the wall. "What is she talking about?" he whispered, keeping his eyes on me.

"You'll see" Draco sighed, glaring at Harry.

"Yeah, like yours is imperfect," Harry spat, making me more furious. "What could possibly be wrong with the life a Slytherin princess?"

His words made me scoff.

"Oh my..." Blaise whispered, knowing Harry just pushed my final button. He looked at Draco who felt the exact same way. He turned to me again as he felt Pansy sink lower to the ground in between his legs, knowing I was furious.

"My life is far from perfect golden boy" I stared at him dead in the eyes. "Your parents are dead, so you live with your godfather, someone who loves you uncontrollably. And me? Oh- my mother threw me to the dog. She threw me away like I was trash! And to someone who didn't even know that I existed. Like Uncle Sirius loves me? You're delusional. I have to earn my way to get a smile of approval from him. Well, that's since you arrived. second year. At least before that he spoke five words to me once a day. AT least he paid attention to Alex and I. Then you arrived. What a fool I was for believing you would at least be there for me. Instead you made me yours, your 'property' then threw me away like I was nothing-"

"You were my everything!" he yelled, making fury build in my eyes.

Without a second to think, I continued my calm honesty. "Sure, like I was ever going to better than Ginny dear. You shouldn't have asked me out in the first place. It was a grave mistake little boy. You loved Ginny from the start and used me to make sure your precious Won won wouldn't suspect a thing. You didn't take my feelings in account did you? No, not like the daughter of a fucking sociopath could have feelings at all. You are a complete selfish bully Potter. So don't think you can just pop up out of nowhere and be all chatty and friendly a fucking caring! Because your time has passed, along with all my fucking feelings."