Chapter 1:

~Author's POV~

Sapphire and Wilbur were just revived and they were already going on to go see people that they haven't seen in 3 years due to them being, well, dead.

"Where do you think everyone is? And what is all of this new stuff?" Sapphire asked.

"I don't know Saph. I guess we'll just have to--" Wilbur was cut off by a loud scream.

"EUGHHH HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!" The loud squeaky voice said.

Wilbur and Sapphire looked at each other and then started running towards the voice. The voice lead them to the outside of the prison.

"Never come here again Tommy."

Sam! Tommy! Sapphire thought.

Wilbur and Sapphire decided to just go up to them and pretend that nothing ever happened.

"Tommy! Sam!" Sapphire said.

"Tommy!!" Wilbur repeated Sapphire.

Sam got confused on who was yelling their names. And when he saw it was Wilbur and Sapphire shouting their names, he was even more confused.

Tommy's eyes were wide. "S-Sapphire?! Wilbur?!"

"That's us!" Wilbur said.

"You guys are supposed to be dead." Sam said coldly.

"Dream revived us, Sam." Sapphire answered.

Tommy and Sam's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of their heads.

Tommy looked at Sapphire disgusted. "Why're you wearing his mask?"

Sapphire felt the side of her face. "Wilbur! You said it would'nt show up when we got out of the zone!"

"Sorry, I thought it would've vanished or something. But at least you have it."

Sapphire put the mask on over her face. "We're going in the prison to see Dream, Sam."

"No way, I'm not letting that happen."

"It wasn't a question." Wilbur inturupted.

"And mine wan't an answer."

Sapphire rolled her eyes under the mask. "Fine. We'll come back when things have calmed down."

"Can we go visit Philza, Sapphire?" Wilbur asked.

"Yes of course! I miss him. I also want to see Ranboo, Tubbo, Micheal, and Technoblade."

"You want to see Technoblade?" Tommy asked giving Sapphire a weird look.

"Look, I know we've been through our ups and downs--"

"You two literally killed each other and had a war against each other." Sam said.

"Yes thank you Sam. But, anyways, he's still my friend and my brother-like figure." Sapphire finished.

"Okay then! Let's go visit Philza first! If we're lucky, Technoblade and Ranboo and Tubbo are there too." Wilbur exclaimed.

~In Snowchester~

The two newly revived people were now looking around for Philza.

Sapphire knocked on Technoblade's door.

The door opened with a creek like it normally does.

"Tommy not right no-"

The pig's eyes widened in shock. "Oh, my God."

"Hey Techno!" Wilbur said pushing past Sapphire.

"Wilbur?!" Techno said stunned.

Sapphire shoved Wilbur out of the way and shoved past Techno.

"If you're looking for Phil he's not here, Saph."

Sapphire then pushed back past Techno and Wil. "Kay." She said while walking off to find Philza.

Technoblade grabbed her wrist. "Hey, we can talk this through Sapphire. Me and your ghost, Ghastire, we were friends. She even started living with me. She made me realize that I made a mistake. I'm sorry."

Sapphire glared at him. "Don't put my name in your mouth. Don't even think it." She ripped her wrist out of his grasp. "Also, don't touch me ever again."

She started walking off.

"Sapphire!" Technoblade screamed.

"We're not friends!" She screamed back.

I don't know what happened. It's like once I saw Technoblade again I didn't feel like I wanted to communicate with him anymore. Like I didn't even want to be revived because of him. Sapphire thought to herself before pulling out her phone.

Sapphire's phone lit up, Calling Dadza!!...

She put it up to her ear and listened to the rings.

"Hey sorry, I'm busy at the moment but call me back. I love you Wilbur, Tommy, and Sapphire!!" His voicemail said.

"Ugh." Sapphire said aloud to herself.

She went to her contacts again and started calling someone else.

Calling Enderboi my Beloved...

"Sorry man, I was being a little too epic to answer your call. Call back never, loser!"

"Ugh! Voicemail again! Who do I know that will pick up?!"

Sapphire was thinking until someone she hasn't spoken to in a while popped into her head.

She dialed a number and continued to call the next person.

Calling Me Gusta...

Riiiiiiiing

Riiiiiiiing

Riiiiiiiing

Riiiiiiiing

Riiii-

BEEP!

"Hey sorry I didn't answer your call. Probably being super successful and great. Try your call again later peasant."

"OKAY WHAT THE HELL?! HE DENIED MY CALL." Sapphire screamed.

Calling Time Boi...

Riii-

"Hello?"

"Karl!" Sapphire shouted happily.

"Ghastire? What are you doing? How's it going?" Karl asked.

"Karl, I'm not Ghastire." Sapphire said.

"Then-" Karl stopped for a moment.

"SAPPHIRE!!" He screamed through the phone.

"Where are you?! Better off, come see Kinoko Kingdom!! I'll also show you around everywhere!" Karl exclaimed.

"Oh, okay. Where's Kinoko Kingdom?"

"I'll text you the coords. Mkay?"

"Okay! See you in a bit."

"Bye!" Karl said before Sapphire hung up.

She put her phone back into her pocket. Well, to Kinoko Kingdom to see Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity!" She thought to herself.
--------------------------------------------
So that was chapter one. To be honest I totally forgot that I had a dead line of August 5th.
So now it's 1:30 in the morning on August 5th and I just finished that chapter!

I hope you all enjoyed and I don't know when chapter 2 will be out but it will be out before I start school!
(August 23rd)

~Neo