Chapter 3:

Author's POV~

Sapphire walked out of the God's house and started walking to the nether portal.

She was tired of people saying that Dream was a bad man. It was annoying.

But it was true.

She called Wilbur and eventually they met up.

"Hey Saph. What'd you need?"

"We're going to the prison."

"What do you mean, 'We're going to the prison'?" Wilbur asked.

"I mean, we're going to go to the prison to break Dream out."

This is what Wilbur was waiting for. Sapphire wanting to break Dream out. Dream was his savior don't get him wrong, but, he just wanted to be here with Sapphire.

He wanted Sapphire for himself.

"You don't have to help if you don't want to. I know you would like to get your reputation back up so everyone can trust you again. So, do you want to help me? Or restore everyone's trust in you and make amends with everyone?" Sapphire asked.

Wilbur thought about it. He thought about how he wanted something horribly wrong to happen so he could have Sapphire for himself. He loved her. He already knew this.

"I'm going to make amends with everyone. But, if an emergency happens and you need my help, call or text me. I'll always answer." Wilbur said.

"Okay." Sapphire said.

Wilbur walked up to the blue haired woman.

Even after 13 and a half years she still looked amazing.

"That's my arsonist." He said while kissing the top of her head.

Wilbur gave Sapphire that name when they were in the zone because all Sapphire would do to get out is attempt to light everything on fire. And then she resorted to TNT like Wilbur did when he was alive. But even after she restored to TNT, she still kept lighting small fires on anything and anything that could burn.

She had a heart of fire. One that would never die out. And he loved that part of her.

She laughed and hugged him back.

"I've got to go. I need to get armor and weapons. I also need to create a lot of TNT and flint and steel." Sapphire said releasing from the hug.

"Alright, contact me if you need help preparing." Wilbur said waving her goodbye.

"I will!" She said shouting and running towards her old house.

A few months went by and day after day and night after night all Sapphire did was mine and make herself a new house underground. She also made tunnels that go everywhere.

She finally got the courage to face Sam.

She had been building her relationships with people, and she didn't know how they were going to act when they found out she helped Dream escape.

She had decided that she would just ask Sam if she could vist Dream and she would think of a plan from there.

It only took her 20 minutes to convince her to visit Dream. She got to the slime blocks and she was scared when she saw the giant lava wall fall.

it finally got low enough where she could see Dream.

Dream and...

Techno?!

She made a face and decided she would just go with it.

That was until Dream and Technoblade were telling her to not go across and to back out.

She stepped off the slime blocks and looked at Sam for an explination.

"Why're they telling me not to come over?" She asked the Warden.

"Like I would know." He said.

"Sam." Sapphire said sternly.

"Sapphire if you would like to see Dream, step on the slime blocks." He said.

"Sam I want an explination!" She shouted.

"Sapphire, I'm going to have to ask you to follow me back to the entrance or to step on the slime blocks."

Sapphire was done with his shit now. She took out her maxed out armour and weapons.

"I will not stop fighting you until YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO THEM!" She screamed.

Dream and Technoblade were shocked. How did she get her weapons in there?!

Well, it was quite simple.

"Saaammm I have so many levelssss. I'm at level 276!" Sapphire complained.

"How did you get that many levels?!" Sam asked suprised.

"I was in the spawner a lot with Ranboo teaching me how to enchant my armour. And I killed a lot of cows and what not."

Sam thought for a second. He could probably use this to his advantage.

"Fine." Sam said. "But, you will have to repay me."

"With what?"

"I just want you to enchant a lot of my weapons back at my house. I can sell them for goods."

"Okay!" Sapphire agreed.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY'RE SAYING THAT!" Sam screamed back.

Sapphire started sprinting towards the Warden.

They had a long battle, but...

Sapphire had won.

She ran over to the switch and the slime blocks started to move. She made a jump for them and she barely made it.

She went over and started mining below Dream's water source.

"We already tried that Sapphire." Dream said.

"No you didn't." Sapphire said.

She finished mining the obsidian and down below the water was a tunnel made out of glass.

"At the bottom, theres a hole of water. Land in it and walk straight. After a while you'll start reaching turns. It'll go left, right, left, right, right, left, right, left, left. Ignore those turns. Once you reach the very end, you'll see a nether portal. Count to 25 and then step through. once you've stepped through, count to 16 and step through again. You'll see you have teleported to a hole. If you look up, there will be a chest. Grab the ladders out of the chest and go up. You're in my house. Don't. Leave." Sapphire explained to the men.

They both looked at her like she was crazy.

Sapphire rolled her eyes and sighed. "I've been working on this for months. Now get your asses out of prison. Techno, I don't even know how you got here but tell me afterwards."

They both nodded their heads not even attemping to thank her.

"You two go, I'm holding off Sam."

"What? No. I made these tunnles for you and you only. You're lucking I'm letting Technoblade come with you." Sapphire said.

"I'm sorry, what?" Technoblade said.

"You two just go before I take both of your lives." Sapphire said taking out her axe.

They went down the hole remembering what Sapphire explained to them.

They got to the bottom of the hole when all of a sudden everything went dark.

Sapphire covered up the hole again.

And then Sam came looking across the lava pool.

"Ooou, Sapphire. You're in for a treat. All of you guys are."

--------------------------------------------
I don't even have anything to say about this chapter
I didnt' proof read it.
Anyways, hope you all enjoyed.
Imma go to sleep now lmao
~Neo