Chapter 4:

Author's POV~

Sam made his way across the lava pool and Sapphire took her stance ready to strike.

If I can hit him when he firsts gets onto the platform, he'll lose a second life. And then I'll only have to kill him once more. So that's my plan, hit him into the lava. Perfect.

Sam finally got a two blocks away from the cell and he made the jump. Sapphire striked at him just enough causing him to stumble back. But not enough to get him into the lava.

That was also Sam's goal here, push Sapphire into the lava.

Sapphire got another strike on him and now he was about to fall. So she tapped him with the point of her sword.

And there he went, into the lava, slowly burning.

And of course Sapphire shot him at last second.

He was dead. Everyone got the notification saying that Sapphire had shot him. It was time for her to go now.

She mined the block she did before and fell down into her water hole. She didn't get the chance to get the block placed but good thing the water from the hole fell down so she could just swim back up it.

Sapphire placed the block and also placed more obsidian blocks going all the way down so if Sam tried to mine down all he would get to is obsidian.

She reached the Nether portal and went through.

She went through the portal again.

She climed up the ladders the boys placed. She was him her house.

Technoblade and Dream were playing poker but they were betting different sweets that they found in Sapphire's house.

"I'm back." Sapphire said.

This startled the men and they stopped their game of poker.

"Sapphire-" Dream said.

She smiled through her mask forgetting she had it on. She was thinking she was going to keep it on for now on.

"Why're you wearing Dream's mask?" Technoblade asked her.

"It's not his exact mask. I made it when I first got to the zone. And it got messed up a lot when Wil taught me to use TNT correctly and how to shoot a gun."

"It looks hot." Dream said smirking.

Techno made a face at him and just put down a card.

"Checking." He said.

Dream smirked. "Betting on it." He said.

"You mother fucker-" Technoblade said while folding.

"HA I WIN AGAIN!" Dream shouted.

"Both of you shut up. Tell me why you both were in prison together." Sapphire demanded.

"It was because Technoblade owed me a favor but he got his ass stuck in there too." Dream explained.

"Ofcourse." Sapphire said while getting out a glass of water.

"When can we leave?" Techno asked.

"Not anytime soon. Don't worry, I already stocked up on foods and drinks. Plently for over a year."

"A year?!" Dream said taken aback.

"Yes. You're a fugitive and I'm probably wanted now for killing Sam twice and for breaking you out of prison. And to be honest, they'll probably find something to get me in prison for getting Technoblade out too."

"Heck yeah he is. It's Sam we're talking about." Technoblade said.

Sapphire nodded her head in agreement with Technoblade.

A few minutes passed and the three were now on Sapphire's couch watching a scary movie.

"AHH" Dream screamed.

"You're a baby." Sapphire said laughing.

"No! It was a jump scare! It was scary!"

"Yeah right, let's ask Techno." Sapphire said trying to make a point.

The two turned around and saw the pink haired man with the bowl of popcorn mostly empty and popcorn scattered all over him and the floor.

"So, Technoblade can't back me up on this cause clearly he got scared. But I'm still correct!" Sapphire said turning back around and slouching in her seat.

Sapphire's phone buzzed.

"Oh, I gotta go guys. I'll be back tomorrow morning around 9 probably."

"Where you goin'?" Technoblade asked her.

"Somewhere. Just don't come out of the house, and don't get caught by anyone." She responded.

Sapphire left the house and it went quiet.

"So we're totally going to spy on her right?" Dream asked.

"Of course. Let's go." Techno responded.