Chapter 5:

Author's POV~

Sapphire was walking to where Wilbur and her used to meet up. A flower feild. A flower feild that was near a giant opening with a singular tree.

"Wilbur?" Sapphire called out.

Nobody answered her.

All of a sudden she started hearing a guitar play.

"I don't want to set the world on fire."

Sapphire turned behind herself to see the tall British man standing infront of her singing one of her favorite songs.

"I just want to start a flame in your heart."

She smiled at him.

"I've lost all ambition for worldly acclaim."

He stopped for a second. Taking a few steps closer to the blue haired woman.

"I just want to be the one you love."

He paused again.

"And with your admission, that you'd feel the same. I just want to be the one you love."

While Wilbur continued to sing, Dream and Technoblade finally got to the place where Sapphire went. And boy was Dream pissed off. He would've walked up to Wilbur and killed him again if it weren't for Technoblade holding his arm with a death grip.

About a minute later, Wilbur stopped singing.

Sapphire looked at him with love in her eyes. But then she realized, she was with Dream. And Dream watching from a bush with Technoblade, reconigzed that look.

It was the look that she always gave him. Before she died. And even after she was revived.

"Wilbur I-" Sapphire said struggling to find words.

"I--I don't know what to say. I love you." She said.

And Dream would've popped out of those bushes in a second if once again, it weren't for Technoblade.

"But I also love Dream. And I can't abandon him for someone else. I'm sorry." She finished.

Dream sighed in releif knowing that Sapphire wasn't going to cheat on him or even worse, break up with him for Wilbur.

"Sapphire, my arsonist, who did you just spend the last 13 years with? Me. You just got Dream out of prison. And we all know he's going to go back or even get killed. The same with you and Techno." Wilbur said grabbing Sapphire's hands.

"Wilbur, I can't."

"Sapphire, please." He said looking at the female with puppy dog eyes.

"..."

"I don't know. It would feel wrong." She said.

All of a sudden Technoblade's timer went off.

Dream looked at Techno and Techno looked at Dream.

"Hello?" Sapphire and Wilbur called out simultaniously.

Dream and Technoblade slapped each other and then both got up from behind the bushes with goofy embarassed smiles that screamed, "supriseeee, haha....ha-".

Sapphire's mouth dropped.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKERS I TOLD YOU BOTH TO STAY AT THE HOUSE!"

All of the males there were scared now. Sapphire has never yelled. She barely raised her voice.

"YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ANY SHIT I SAY. I'M TRYING TO KEEP YOUR ASSES SAFE!! BUT NOOOO, SOME PEOPLE WANT TO BE KILLED!" She continued to scream.

"We're sorry, you were just acting strange." Dream said.

"DON'T EVEN SAY THAT! YOU GUYS HAVEN'T BEEN TREATING ME THE SAME EVER SINCE I WAS REVIVED BACK."

"We weren't treating you the same?!" Dream's voice raised.

"NO YOU FUCKING WEREN'T!!" Sapphire faught.

"We were. You're just too much of an ass to realize." Dream stated.

"I'm the ass?! When I was 'out of the house' YOU WOULD FUCKING HAVE SEX WITH GEORGE SO DON'T EVEN WITH ME!"

"HOW DID YOU FIGURE THAT OUT?!?!" Dream screamed back.

Sapphire put her hand on her hip forcefully and jerked her head to look at Technoblade.

"YOU?!" Dream screamed while walking towards him.

"You said you wouldn't tell her!!"

"Oh so now you're keep secrets huh?!" Sapphire intruded.

"Shut the fuck up!" Dream shouted.

"Don't you EVER tell me to 'shut the fuck up' again!"

Wilbur and Technoblade just casually stood there inching towards each other.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?!" Sapphrie screeched.

"WHAT."

"WILBUR, I WILL GET TOGETHER WITH YOU. CAUSE SOMEONE WISHES TO NOT APPRICIATE THAT I'M RIGHT HERE! WITH YOU AND LOVING YOU!"

Wilbur smiled and nudged Technoblade with his elbow, "And that's how you get the ladies Techno. Soak it up mate."