*Moving Day*

Evie's POV
Today was the day...moving day. I was excited but nervous at the same time. Everything was changing. New school, new friends not that I had many, just new everything. The only thing that would stay the same were my fans and my best friend Grayson. "Come on Evie!" My mum yelled obviously aggravated that I was taking so long.

"Coming!" I yelled and ran downstairs. My mum was never one for waiting on anything. After all it was just me and her. I barley see her maybe once or twice a week considering she's always out of town and whatnot. I walked outside to see my mum waiting by the car while the movers and the moving truck were still in the driveway getting the last things.

"Get in the car I'm going to talk to them for a moment and then we will all be off," My mum told me. I nodded and sat in the front seat and pulled out my phone.

Gray💜😋

Heyyyyy I'm bored🙃

Wait your moving today right!?!?

Yessssss that's why I'm bored

How long have you been in the car?

About a minute 😋

And your already bored???

Yep and as my best friend you have the responsibility of keeping me entertained for the next four hours!!!

Yes sir🙇

My mom walked got in the car and sighed. She put on her seatbelt and pulled out of the driveway. I knew she wouldn't make conversation so I put in my headphones and hit shuffle. Slow Down by Why Don't We turned on and I instantly got in a better mood.

Gray💜😋

So when are you planning
on joining the Smp?🤔

As soon as my pc and
everything is set up:)

Wait your actually gonna join!?!?

Yes!! You've only been
bugging me about it for ages😂

Omg wait this is amazing
we're gonna have so much fun!!!!!

Don't you have to ask Dream or
something it is called the Dream Smp

I asked him when I first asked
you he was totally ok with
it and asks all the time when
you will be joining

Does he really?

Yes why do you think I bug you so much!?!?

It makes more sense now!!

*Time Skip*
I felt my mum tap my shoulder. I took out my headphones and looked at her "Yeah?"

"We're here," She said and got out of the car. Has it really been 4 hours? I got out of the car and looked at my new home. It didn't look super small but it didn't look super big. The house was basically on top of the one next to it like every other house in England. I told Gray I would text him later because I have to help the movers. We also had people meet up with us to build our furniture.

We started taking boxes up and I walked into my room and looked at the weird layout. I had one window on the right of the room and it was facing the house next to mine so I could see inside my neighbors room. On the left was two doors one leading to the closet and bathroom. If you looked straight ahead the street was on the other side but there was no window. It was odd but actually a perfect place for my gaming setup.