*Losers Like You*

Evie's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I immediately knew what time it was...it was my first day at my new school. I sat up and rubbed my eyes not wanting to get up at all. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a purple long sleeve shirt with a checkered print going down the sides of the arms. I also grabbed a pair of light washed ripped jeans and some all white air forces. I walked into my bathroom and got completely ready.

Once I was done I walked over to my window to see Tommy still sleeping. If he didn't get up soon we'd both me late. I climbed through because we barley shut our windows now. I walked over to him and shook his shoulder "Tommy you need to get the hell up," I said shaking his shoulder. He slowly opened his eyes and rolled over. "Tommy get up or we're gonna be late for our first day!" I said again but this time shaking his whole body like he was in an earthquake. He shot up and looked at me with a smile.

"Good morning Evie," He said walking over to his closet.

"Morning I'm gonna go make us some breakfast while you get ready. I climbed back through the window and into my room.

After a while I heard steps coming down the stairs I handed him a waffle with syrup on it and started to push him out the door. "Wait I want to eat it," He whined.

"Eat it on the way," I said as we made it out the door. I quickly locked it before we started walking.

"It's only like a 20 minute walk," He said.

"Yeah and guess what its already 7:45 and we have to be in class by 8:00."

"What why didn't you wake me up earlier!?!?" He basically scram.

"It's not my job to wake you up," I simply said picking up the pace.

"Yeah but-."

"No buts we need to hurry," I said and went into a full on sprint. I turned around to see him stuff the rest of the waffle in his mouth and start to run.

After about 10 minutes we made it to the school thanks for Tommy's shortcuts and our running pace. "We made it," He said with his hands on his knees as he struggled for breath.

"Hell yeah we did," I said next to him trying to steady my breath. He put his hand out for a high five which I gladly excepted. After a minute or so we both recovered and made our way to our first class.

"Don't be nervous," Tommy said looking down at me. I didn't even notice but I was messing and pulling on my fingers which was something I did when I was nervous.

"I'm trying not to be," I said still pulling at my fingers. He grabbed both of my hand and put them in his.

"It's ok," He said with a smile. I nodded as we walked into the class too see a room full of people. We both sat down next to each other in the far right of the room.

"Well if it isn't Tommyinit," I heard a guy say. I looked to my right to see three people walking towards us. Two guys and a girl. Tommy told me a little bit about the bullying that he went though last year but said it got better towards the end of the year.

"Oh who are you?" The other one asked me.

"I'm Evie," I simply said.

"What is such a pretty girl like you doing with a minecraft nerd?"

"He isn't a nerd," I said. I was about to have an argument my first day.

"Oh really now?" One of them came up and touched my chin.

"Leave her alone Kyle," Tommy said.

"Oh is she your girlfriend?" The girl asked with a sinker.

I smacked his hand away from my face only to suprise the three of them. "I'll have you know I play minecraft too and it's actually not lame unlike you guys."