*We're Here!!*

Evie's POV
"Are you almost done," Tommy whined from outside my bathroom door. I was currently getting dressed after my shower.

"Yes Tommy have some patients," I said. We were about to drive to Tubbo's which is about an hour drive and Tommy would not leave me alone. He's been over there a bunch but never with me.

"I don't have any but hurry I want to leave and so does my dad!"

"Tommy I'm already packed and everything I just need to finish getting dressed! And I know for a fact your dad doesn't care when we leave."

I finished changing and opened the door only to have someone fall on top of me. I looked up to see Tommy laying on top of me. "Ow sorry I was leaning on the door," He said getting up.

He offered his hand and I gladly took it "It's fine let's just get going because someone is in a rush," I said poking his chest.

I threw my bag on his bed and then climbed through while he followed me. "Dad were ready!" Tommy yelled walking out of his room.

"Ok go to the car I'll be out in a second!" He yelled back. He grabbed his bag and we both headed down and into the back seat of the car. Anytime we went anywhere we both sat in the back so we could show each other stuff and just hang out.

"So are you excited?" Tommy asked me once we were both seated.

"Yeah I really am I've never met either of them irl."

"Yeah they are super fun."

"As fun as hanging with me?" I asked jokingly.

He laughed a little and shook his head "No of course not because they aren't dumb asses like you."

Right as he finished his dad got in the car "You two ready?" We both nodded as he started to drive.

*Time Skip*
"Evie wake your ass up," I heard Tommy say as he nudged my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes to see Tommy sitting there with a big smile on his face "We're here!!!" He yelled. It was dark outside already even though it was only around 7:30.

"Ok ok I'm getting up," I said grabbing my bag and getting out of the car and stretching.

"Ok I'm gonna head home I'll see you two Monday," Tommy's dad said. We both said our goodbye and headed up to the door.

Tommy knocked on the door only to have someone who I assumed was Tubbo's mum. "Oh hello Tommy oh and hi you just be Evie Im Toby's mum."

"Nice to meet you," I said with a smile.

"They are upstairs." We both nodded and headed up the stairs. Tommy knocked on the door and Tubbo opened it.

"Hi guys!" He yelled giving Tommy a quick fist bump and walking over to me. He was slightly taller than me but it wasn't that bad.

I smiled and gave him a hug which seemed to startle him but he quickly relaxed into the hug. We pulled away and I just saw Tommy staring at the two of us. "Oh hey Evie," Someone said behind me. I turned around to see a super tall guy which I assumed with Ramboo by the hair. It was super weird seeing him without a mask.

"Hi Ramboo!" I yelled and gave him a hug. He laughed a little bit and hugged back.

We all went inside Tubbo's room and shut the door. I sat next to Tommy on Tubbo's bed with Ramboo on the other side of Tommy. Tubbo sat down in his chair with a smile on his face. "Ok so my mum and dad are going out of town for the weekend-," He started but there was a knock on the door making him shut up. "Come in."

"Hey we're leaving be good you guys," His mum said.

"Ok we will I'll see you Tuesday!" Tubbo said as she shut the door.

"Their leaving?" I asked.

"Yeah so we have the whole weekend to do whatever but my sister is home."

"So what do we do tonight?" Ramboo asked.

"Well it's already dark so we could watch a movie and stuff," I suggested.

"That's a great idea!" Tubbo exclaimed as he got up from his chair. "We can watch it downstairs." We all got up and made our way downstairs. We saw a girl in the kitchen who I'm assuming was his sister "Hey Lani this is Evie."

"Hi nice to meet you," I said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too," She said with a smile. "I'll be upstairs I'll see you guys later."

"Bye Lani!" Tubbo yelled and walked over to the couch on the far right. Ramboo sat next to him and me and Tommy both walked over. I sat next to Ramboo and Tommy while Tubbo turned on the tv. "So what do we watch?" Tubbo asked.

"What about a comedy?" I suggested.

No one answered and just looked at me "How about a Horror movie?" Ramboo asked.

"Yeah!" Tubbo exclaimed.

"Good idea!" Tommy said reaching his arm behind me and patting Ramboo on the back. I sighed making Tommy laugh. He knows I don't like horror movies sense we only watched one. I was basically clinging to him the whole time. "What about IT?" Tommy suggested.

I looked at him and slapped him on the shoulder "You know i'm terrified of clowns."

"I think it's a great idea," Ramboo said.

"IT it is!" Tubbo exclaimed putting on the movie but pressing pause. "But let's get snacks first."

We all nodded and went to the kitchen. "Do you have a blanket?" I asked Tubbo.

"Yeah of course I'll go get that while you guys pick out some snacks feel free to get anything."

"Thank you Tubbo!" I said giving him a hug.

"Of course."

We all got some snacks and met Tubbo in the living room where he had a bunch or blankets and pillows. "Ok one more thing, why don't we all go change into our pjs?"

Once we were all settled in the movie started and I was already scared out of my mind. Right when Pennywise showed himself in the sewer I basically jumped out of my seat the three my arms around Tommy. "Your ok," Tommy said rubbing my back as I put my hands up to my eyes from a jump scare.

"I fucking hate you all."

"You love us," Tubbo said. I rolled my eyes and looked at the screen only to be scared again. I let out a scream this time and basically attached myself to Tommy and kicked Ramboo while I was at it.

"Sorry!" I said still not looking at the tv.

"It's ok," He laughed.

Tommy's POV
After a while of Evie putting her face full on in my chest from how scared she was she fell asleep. She refused to look at the screen for a while half hour so no wonder she fell asleep. Tubbo and Ramboo were both asleep too. Tubbo was cuddling with the arm rest of the couch and Ramboo was just laying backwards not watching the movie. I smiled seeing all three of them.

I'm never like this in front of anyone besides Evie but it's nice to have all my friends together. After a while more of watching the movie I finally closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Tubbo's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and sat up a bit. I turned to see everyone sleeping. Evie was laying on Tommy's chest while he has one arm around her with his head back. I checked my phone to see is was currently 3:27 am. I sighed and shook Ramboo slightly "Come on let's go up to bed," I said. He was a light sleeper so he opened his eyes and nodded.

When we realized Evie and Tommy he looked back at me "What about them?"

"Just leave them and we can get them set up in the morning."

He nodded and followed me upstairs so we could both go back to sleep.

Hey everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait to write more with everyone in it !!!