*Hide and Seek*

Evie's POV
It's been about a month and I've gotten super super close with Tommy. To the point where we hang out almost everyday and I can call him my other best friend.

Tomorrow was actually the first day at my new school. Tommy said he won't leave my side sense we have all the same classes and he doesn't have many friends. I'm surprised considering he is a famous youtuber and all.

As for right now I'm sat on his bed while he streams. I streamed Valorant this morning so we didn't have the same streaming time. "Ev come here," Tommy said looking at me as a I scrolled through TikTok. I set my phone down and walked next to him.

"Yeah?" I asked leaning forward to take a look at his chat.

"Here," He said taking his headset off and placing it on my head. I smiled as I adjusted them to fit on my head better.

"Hello?" I asked into the mic.

"HI!!" I heard from a bunch of different people. I reached over Tommy and went to discord to see who he was in a call with. Tubbo, Ramboo, George, Dream, and Sapnap all sat in a call with Tommy.

"Hi guys!" I yelled back making Tommy flinch from how loud I was. I looked over and noticed how close me and Tommy actually were. I was blocking his face from the camera and good thing because he was as red as a tomato. My face heated up and I moved over a bit so I wasn't so close.

"Ok so what's your favorite color?" George asked.

"Wow I'm offended you don't know," I said. I've gotten close with a lot of dream smp. I've gotten closest with Sapnap, Ramboo, Tubbo, Karl, Dream, George, and Bad. Which is basically everyone in the call besides Karl and Bad.

"It's red you dumb ass I tried to tell you!" Sapnap yelled. I laughed and then Tommy unplugged the headset so he could hear what was doing on too. I wondered why he didn't do that in the first place but I didn't ask.

"Yeah Sapnap is right," Tubbo agreed.

"I just wanted to be sure!" Dream yelled.

"What are you guys talking about?" Tommy asked obviously out of the loop.

"Hey where did Evie go!" Sapnap yelled.

"I'm here I'm here!" I laughed.

"George and Dream wanted to know Evie's favorite color," Tubbo said informing Tommy.

"How do you not know that her house is literally a giant mushroom!" Tommy yelled.

"Yeah but it doesn't mean her favorite color is red!" George protested.

Me and Tommy looked at each other with a blank expression. Then after a few seconds we both started laughing hysterically. "What's so funny!!!" Dream yelled.

"Oh nothing Dream it's fine," I said still laughing. I heard him sigh but he didn't press it anymore "Why do you guys want to know my favorite color anyway?"

"Oh we wanted-," Tubbo started.

"No reason!" Ramboo yelled over him. I looked at Tommy who just shrugged but smiled so I knew he knew.

"Just don't watch anyone's stream right now," George said.

"But I'm literally in Tommy's room and I can see his screen," I said trying to protest.

"Then leave his room," Dream simply said. I sighed and looked at Tommy who had a pouting face.

"Don't pout just come over when your done," I said ruffling his hair.

"But-," He started.

"I don't want to accidentally look!"

"Make sure you don't go on the server!" Dream yelled.