*Help I'm Getting Crushed*

Evie's POV
I don't think I have ever been so happy for a Friday. I didn't hate school it was just exhausting. Me and Tommy made it though our first week and are walking home at the moment. "So how do you feel after your first week?" Tommy asked as we crossed the street.

"I actually don't mind it but I'm so glad it's Friday even though we have tons of homework."

"Your right about that, do you wanna do it when we get back so we have the weekend?"

"Yeah definitely so maybe I can actually play on the smp." I haven't been allowed on the smp sense they kicked me out of Tommy's room.

Tommy opened the door to his house "I'm home!" Tommy yelled but there was no answer "I guess she's out." We both walked to Tommy walked up to his room. He open the door and I pushed him aside as I ran to his bed and jumped on it. "Hey don't take up the whole bed!" Tommy yelled as he set down his bag

"Too bad I'm comfortable," I said with a smile.

"I thought we were supposed to be doing homework," Tommy complained as he lifted up my legs so he had somewhere to sit.

"Yeah but we can do it later," I said.

"Fine but come here." I took my legs off and flipped around so my head was now on his lap instead. He loved to braid my hair and mess with it.

Tommy's POV
After a while Evie's breathing went to a steady pace and I knew she was sleeping. I heard my phone start to ring so I quickly picked it up so it didn't wake her up. "Hello?" I asked quietly.

"Hi Tommy!" I heard Tubbo yell from the other end.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and turned it down "Hey Tubbo what's up?" I asked as I started to stroke Evie's hair with my other hand.

"I wanted to know if you and Evie wanted to come over to my place next weekend and hang with me and Ramboo because we're off Monday?"

"I'll see if I can but I'm pretty sure I'll be able too and same goes for Evie."

"Ok yay! I'll give her a call."

"No don't I'll ask her later for you."

"Why?"

"Because she's sleeping."

"Ohhhh ok well I'll see you later."

After a few more minutes I heard Evie's phone going off. I sighed quickly picking it up to see Gray facetiming her. I answered but turned the volume down so it wouldn't wake her. "Hello?" I asked.

"Oh hi Tommy why are you on Evie's phone?"

"She's sleeping."

He rose and eyebrow "At your house?" Gray asked.

I sighed and flipped the camera around to point him to Evie. "She fell asleep when we got home from school."

"Ohhh ok."

"Why did you need something?"

"I was just going to see if Evie wanted to play bed wars that's all."

"Ok I'll let her know when she wakes up."

"Ok see ya."

*Time Skip*
Evie's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was still on Tommy's lap but his hand was laying on my side. I looked over and saw he was slumped against the wall with his head hanging. I smiled a bit and knew he would have neck pain when he wakes up. I moved his hand off my waist and tapped shook his shoulder. "Tommy lay down so your neck doesn't hurt," I said. He just groaned and moved his head a bit. "Tommy please."