*Tommyinit is my Neighbor*

Evie's POV
"Here join the server I sent you," Gray said. I joined a discord server called Dream Smp.

I started up my stream and told everyone I was joining the Dream Smp. Everyone was so hyped up. After a bit of thanking subs and dono's I told Gray I was ready.

"Ok join vc 1 and join the game," He told me. I join the server and was surrounded by people. I joined the vc next and I didn't know who was saying what because everyone was talking.

"Ok everyone shut up or get off!" I heard someone yell. Some people started to laugh others shut up really fast. I looked at chat with wide eyes and they started spamming dream in the chat. A green character walked up to mine "I'm dream, welcome to the server Pomelo we're happy to have you."

'So this is dream,' I thought. "I'm happy to be here thanks for letting me join," I said in a cheerful voice.

"Ok everyone go around introducing yourselves then get back to whatever your doing," Dream said and logged off.

"Hi I'm Ramboo," Someone said and walked up to me.

This went on and on until everyone introduced themselves. Some people got off while others stayed on to play. I went to vc 5 with Gray. "That was some interesting stuff," I said as we both ran off.

"Yeah it was now all we have to do is build a house for you."

"You know I build a ton in minecraft, I think I can handle it but I'm gonna need a lot of space."

"NO NOT POGGERS!!!!!" I heard my neighbor yell.

I feel like I JUST heard that voice.

"What was that?" Gray asked.

"It's my neighbor sorry I can go ask him to be quiet," I offered.

"No it's-," Gray started.

"FUCK YOU!!!" He yelled again.

"Yeah I'll tell him to be quiet," I said. I turned off my camera and muted myself so no one could hear. I walked over to my window and pulled it up. I knocked on his window which seemed to startle him. He quietly said something and got up from his chair making his way over.

He opened his window and just looked at me for a second "Hello?"

"Hey I'm your new neighbor if you couldn't tell, I don't want to be rude but can you keep it down because I'm actually streaming right now."

"Wait you stream!? That's crazy because I'm streaming right now too!" He yelled extremely loud and you could definitely tell he was excited.

"Really what's your name?"

"Tommyinit you?"

'No fucking way,' I thought. "Pomelo."

"As in the Pomelo that just joined the Dream Smp?"

"That'd be me yeah," I chuckled lightly as his eyes widened.

"NO WAY!!!!" He yelled.

"Yes way." I couldn't help laugh at his reaction.

"Ok ok let's get back to our streams do you want to talk after?"

"Yeah totally just message me on discord when your finished."

"Ok cool do you mind if I tell my stream your my neighbor?"

"Nope at least if I tell mine they will know who is being so loud."

We both laughed "Alright well I'll see you after."

"See you." I shut my window and made my way back over to my pc. I unmuted and turned my camera on "Hey gray hey chat guess what!"