Epilouge

This is the shittest ending i have ever wrote
--
Getting settled in hadn't taken long but now that she was a wife and a mother a lot of things were different and that also meant that she had a lot of explaining to do. Some questions she answered some she didn't  really want to but she knew that they wouldn't stop until she did.

She was rocking her daughter to sleep she went and layed her in the crib.

"You ok?"

She turned around to see Kol she just shrugged."I'm not sure yet it's weird being back." It was weird being home she knew that everything had changed when the two left. She knew that things were different although she wished that they weren't.

Kol just smirked he knew that because she was her that she was going to tell them everything."You don't have to tell them if you don't want to?"

"Have you met Katherine or Rebekeh or Caroline." Her sisters or Caroline were not going to stop until they knew what happened."They do not take no for an answer we disapeared came back with a baby." She knew that she shouldn't care what others thought but she did and that was a blessing and a curse sometimes.

"Fine."
--
Elena and Kol was sitting on the couch of her old home as everyone came in. She was holding her daughter in her arms. The expressions on their facce said that they were suprised to see the three. And honestly they couldn't really blame them for that."Elena Kol what are you doing here?"

"I figured we owed you an explanation." She knew that she had to telld them whether she wanted to or not.

Everyone sat down whether it was on the floor or the couch they knew the two had a lot to tell them.

Elena adjusted her sleeping daughter in her arms she knew that she had to go in deeper detail about why they left. Their friends and family deserved to know the reason they left."We all remember how it started Cece ploting for her own life. But in the end she truly ended up saving mine as much as i hated to admit it. Arranged marriage i met him after the first day of school the dance Cece ending up in the cellar me ignoring Katherine going to the lakehouse Miss Mystic Falls and then me disapearing. After Miss Mystic Falls a week or two later i finally learned what Cece's words meant. When she said if i killed her i wouldn't be able to get her help later. I was pregnant and being a doppelganger and not just part of the doppelganger line that was dangerous for me."

Everyone besides Elena and Kol looked at Katherine."I got the 5 year shot before my parents death. I'm good." She was happy that she had got that shot she wasn't her sister she wasn't ready to be a mother yet.

After everyone turned backed to them Elena continued where she left off."We went to talk to Cece who told us that Doppelgangers could still get pregnant and that it was dangerous because there are people that do not want the line to continue. I went along with the ceremony and we left town. It wasn't safe to be here."

Kol nodded he would do anything to protect his family he wouldn't let either of them get hurt."We went to New york it was winter time it was beautiful their. And because of the huge buzz New York already had Supernaturals everywhere no one would think anything about it. And there are those that are still terriffied of me thats where we met Carmen."

Elena smirked at the memory Carmen and her got really close and she completly trusted her and she didn't trust many people."I always had a soft spot for witches I turned her she had been left there to die a lot has changed since we last been back. Now that she is here she is more dangerous for people to try and hunt her she will become an original and that means as of right now she is immortal people wanted her dead while i was still pregnant and now there scared that she is going to ruin the world or she is going to save the world the vote is still out on that."

"She's safe now?" Caroline questioned they knew that was the big question was it really safe for them to be back.

"There may be the occasional witch or werewolf that want to kill her but we can handle them."

"But for now were safe and were not going anywhere anytime soon she deserves to grow up with her family."

Isabella deserved to know her aunts and uncles she deserved to grow up around her family those that would protect her forever.

==
I'M OFFICALLY BACK AND I GOT SOME GREAT UPDATES FOR Y'ALL