T W E L V E

england national handball team

rice, rice baby changed phil aka phil mitchell to 'roadman eminem '

roadman eminem
DECLAN BRO
OH MY DAYS
STOP
i am about to pull a talia but i'm going
to throw much more than a water bottle
at you

rice, rice baby
why don't you like it?

imposter aka talia
tbf it's better than phil mitchell!

rice, rice baby
don't tempt me to change him back
to phil mitchell😩

shaw
i am trying to watch love island
but your phones keep going off
next to me. can we stop? i
want to know who is getting
dumped from the island.

______________________________

TALIA AND DECLAN SHARED A look as they both read the message from luke at the same time. they then looked at luke who was invested in the show with his elbows rested on his knees as he sat forward. they then noticed the guy open the love island app and start voting on who he wanted to keep on the show.

"nah as if shaw is so interested in love island that he is voting who he wants to save" declan finally said which caused shaw to jump and hide his phone from the group.

"mason is looking rather guilty. do you vote on the app as well?" talia peeked round declan and looked at the chelsea player who shook his head and slightly laughed.

"he definitely has the love island water bottle that all the contestants have with their names on" declan decided to carry the joke on as mason put his hands on his face and groaned at the pair.

[AUTHORS NOTE: to non brits i shall attach a photo of said water bottle at the end of this chapter but every single british girl who watched love island had these water bottles in like 2017-2019]

"not only does he have the water bottle, it doesn't say 'mason' but instead it says 'mase' because he is quirky like that" mason threw his head back against the sofa as he laughed and declan poked his sides.

"all the secrets are coming out now mate" declan laughed as himself and talia came up with more scenarios that involved luke and mason being massive fans of the show.

"feel like mason is scared of you, you know?" declan said as he looked from his bestfriend to the short girl next to him.

"i am not scared of her" mason suddenly got very defensive which made declan put his hands up to surrender.

"think you just proved my point lad" declan stood up and looked at mason who returned a confused look. he motioned for mason to move up and sit next to talia but the guy just didn't understand.

"well move up then. if you aren't scared of her then we shall see how you survive sitting next to her" mason scooted up and sat next to the girl.

"it is literally like sitting next to a wooden plank. why are you so stiff?" talia looked at the boy who was sat in a rather odd way which made all the other guys hold on their laughs as they watched the scene unfold.

talia threw her legs onto his lap and saw as he flinched before relaxing. "christ i thought we were about to lose mason then. he looked like he was going to pass out, do you want some water or something mase?" ben chilwell joked as the other boys laughed at masons reaction to the situation.

mason did slowly relax and didn't look like he was going to shit myself whenever the girl spoke or moved.

"remember when talia openly admitted that she found mason and jack attractive, more so mason, without realising she was telling them?" sterling decided to bring up which resulted in a blush creeping over talia but she quickly snapped back.

"remember when that happened because none of you said who you really were and hid your true identities for months?" talia looked at sterling but the other guys couldn't tell if she was joking or being deadly serious.

"okay yeah that one was deserved and expected" raheem replied and sat back but as he did, a pillow hit his face and the group heard talia laugh which made them all let out a breath that they didn't know they were holding in.

mason looked at the girl in this moment and admired how carefree and chilled out she looked considering the situation and how it was the first time she had met them. she also had dimples but he much preferred them on her. she was making jokes and getting on with everyone so well and the whole group seemed way more relaxed around her because they knew that she liked them and got on with them well before she knew who they were. mason just couldn't believe this was the first time any of them had met her in person because it was like she had hung out with them a million times before.

they all slowly returned to what they were doing but not before talia looked at mason and he got caught looking at her. he didn't back down or look away and instead sent a bigger smile at her as she kept her smile on her face before turning back to the tv and shuffling a little closer to mason to which he didn't back away but instead felt himself gravitate towards her.

_____________________

AUTHORS NOTE: thank you so much for making this #1 in masonmount 🤍 my updates are gonna be terrible because life is about to get very busy <3 also whoever commented about putting phil as eminem...i love u😭 i cant remember your user though. this chapter wasnt as funny as the others but just wanted to get the vibe going with them meeting and hanging out

 this chapter wasnt as funny as the others but just wanted to get the vibe going with them meeting and hanging out